Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: censorship sucks

  1. #1
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    under the sea
    Posts
    6,519
    as do threats of moderation.


    as does my spelling sometimes.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm an Even Steven with a
    Posts
    10,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider_dude
    as do threats of moderation.


    as does my spelling sometimes.
    What's wrong with your speeling. Has manker been on at you spd.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Yogs's Avatar n00b
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hollandskia
    Posts
    889
    as do suckthreads.............

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    under the sea
    Posts
    6,519
    as do whinging crybabys who threaten to go away "forever" but then come back when they realise no one gives a fuck if they leave or stay. hi yogi.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Yogs's Avatar n00b
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hollandskia
    Posts
    889
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider_dude
    as do whinging crybabys who threaten to go away "forever" but then come back when they realise no one gives a fuck if they leave or stay. hi yogi.

    Haha.....

    Hi, spidyboy!!

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider_dude
    as do threats of moderation.


    as does my spelling sometimes.
    i agree whole heartedly.

    i've only been threatened once (actually threatened as opposed to "hoi, big guy cool the beans" which i have had a few times, obviousement) and CENSORED didn't even use the word moderate, said something about "taking action". the funny thing was, I couldn't think of any rule I had broken, unless "pissing someone off by disagreeing with them" is now in the rule tome.

    anyway, to re-iterate your point ... as do whinging crybabys who threaten to go away "forever" but then come back when they realise no one gives a fuck if they leave or stay.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    burlington, Ontario
    Posts
    5,341
    it does, sometimes.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,747
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach
    it does, sometimes.
    yeah, sometimes it blows.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Mansfield, Nottinghamshir
    Age
    53
    Posts
    11,008
    Civilization rawks

    All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripper
    Civilization rawks
    no it does.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •