Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: FFXII will be for PS2?

  1. #1
    Hey guys if you know, will FFXII be for PS2 or for PS3?

    I know it will also be on PC but i was just wondering!

    Oh and something else.. FFX, is it as good as VII, VIII, IX were?

    I really want to play it!

  2. Games   -   #2
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,786
    final fantasy 12 will be on the ps2. there is already a demo out for it...

  3. Games   -   #3
    ...
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ...
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,291
    Quote Originally Posted by Delorean

    I know it will also be on PC


    are you sure?

    i dont think so.

  4. Games   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by colt45joe
    Quote Originally Posted by Delorean

    I know it will also be on PC


    are you sure?

    i dont think so.
    Well i don't remember where i heard that but yes i'm sure!

    Besides FFXI came out on PC why not FFXII?

  5. Games   -   #5
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Delorean
    Well I don't remember where i heard that but yes i'm sure!

    Besides FFXI came out on PC why not FFXII?
    Because FFXI is a MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game).

    hmm...asspie

  6. Games   -   #6
    FFXII won't be an online game aswell? Which makes it again MMORPG!

  7. Games   -   #7
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Delorean
    FFXII won't be an online game aswell? Which makes it again MMORPG!
    Nope,just offline play.
    I think

    hmm...asspie

  8. Games   -   #8
    mike45450's Avatar =_=_=
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    England
    Age
    28
    Posts
    511
    Quote Originally Posted by Delorean
    FFXII won't be an online game aswell? Which makes it again MMORPG!
    No it's not...


  9. Games   -   #9
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    austin, tx
    Posts
    3,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Delorean
    Hey guys if you know, will FFXII be for PS2 or for PS3?

    I know it will also be on PC but i was just wondering!

    Oh and something else.. FFX, is it as good as VII, VIII, IX were?

    I really want to play it!
    ffxii will not be online. ffx was very fun and good story. also, ffx-2's gameplay was great, but story was meh.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

    Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

  10. Games   -   #10
    Thx Mr.Nails for the info!

    Hmmm... i thought FFXII would be single player and mult as well...

    But, if you say so... you gotta know something more...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •