Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Don't know why?

  1. #1
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Mansfield, Nottinghamshir
    Age
    53
    Posts
    11,008

    All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm an Even Steven with a
    Posts
    10,491
    That'd make me dizzy making that never mind smoking it afterwards.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the suburbs. honestment
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21,102
    anyone get the reference?


    ps. cheapo baccy and soap is for chavs

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    anyone get the reference?


    ps. cheapo baccy and soap is for chavs
    soap bar ftw!11

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,270
    I was never good at that anyway, let alone while it was moving...

    Maybe it's been to long since I've partaken in that, but, what the hell was the paper thing he rolled up and layed to one end before rolling it?

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm an Even Steven with a
    Posts
    10,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Damnatory
    I was never good at that anyway, let alone while it was moving...

    Maybe it's been to long since I've partaken in that, but, what the hell was the paper thing he rolled up and layed to one end before rolling it?
    A

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    anyone get the reference?


    ps. cheapo baccy and soap is for chavs
    soap bar ftw!11
    Not watched it so duno about any reference. What was it?

    Btw, soap bar is sometimes the only thing folk can get
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    it was someone rolling a joint on a turntable

    @damnatory...it was a roach :rod?:

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •