Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arrested!

Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    20 years ago for playing with a shopping trolley,pretending it was "Christine".
    Charges dropped just spent a night in the cells singing to the Police,after a very tasty fried brekkie was released
    Had a few close calls since,but am a very slippery customer..just call me "Teflon"

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    when i left school the whole school went to a place called south shields for a beach party and the day ended up with all of us getting into a fight with the south shields carnival workers.

it was in the paper bloody good day though before all the fighting
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron_T
    when i left school the whole school went to a place called south shields for a beach party and the day ended up with all of us getting into a fight with the south shields carnival workers.

I'm no expert on gypos, I mean - it's not like I'm from Leeds or anything, but I reckon a field full of carnies would kick untold amount of arse against a bunch of schoolkids
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    about a year ago for threatening and abusive behaviour towards a vulnerable individual.

got me a £80 fine which i have never paid since i refused to give them an address.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by 4play
    about a year ago for threatening and abusive behaviour towards a vulnerable individual.

got me a £80 fine which i have never paid since i refused to give them an address.
    That'll teach you for shouting at old ladies while wearing a Kappa tracksuit and drinking White Lightening in the park, chavmeister
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Quote Originally Posted by manker

I'm no expert on gypos, I mean - it's not like I'm from Leeds or anything, but I reckon a field full of carnies would kick untold amount of arse against a bunch of schoolkids
    it only lasted about 5 minutes coz about 100 police vans and cars came round the corner, it was all over drugs, some of lowlifes from our year decided they would take tac at the beach and i think the canries noticed one of them and thats how it all kicked off.

but they also hit the girls in our year aswell and thats when the rest of the year got started.
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by 4play

That'll teach you for shouting at old ladies while wearing a Kappa tracksuit and drinking White Lightening in the park, chavmeister
    kappa, all my bredrin wear adidas these day

8. Lounge   -   #18
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Feburary 13th 2000

I nearly got arrested for having a piss on my way home from the pub a couple of Saturdays ago. F'king knobbers, haven't they got more imporatant crimes to stop??

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    Feburary 13th 2000

I nearly got arrested for having a piss on my way home from the pub a couple of Saturdays ago. F'king knobbers, haven't they got more imporatant crimes to stop??
    This is generally frowned upon in Tesco's

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2

south shields = ghetto

said gypos ere just normal south shields people

these new smilies are gay

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast