Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MySpace.com...

hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    Awhile back I asked you guys what you thought of it, yada yada yada...well I took you guys advice and I checked it out and found it not to be all that bad of a site. So I joined.
    What I was wondering is if anyone from this board is a member? It would be kind of fun to add some friends from here, ya know. lol
    PM me if interested, I dont want to post the link, then you'll find out how old I really am hehehehe
    Cheers

2. Lounge   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hippychick
    Awhile back I asked you guys what you thought of it, yada yada yada...well I took you guys advice and I checked it out and found it not to be all that bad of a site. So I joined.
    Nice one

I'm not a member ... I spend too much time on the interweb anyhow. Lots of my friends are tho' - it seems kewl.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Yea I have been having fun tweeking my page and finding more ways to tweek it. I havent joined any groups ( I dont know any to join lol) I have made a few comments in the forums..but the ppl arent as nice as here.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    DorisInsinuate's Avatar Four Star Cynic
    It's hot in Topeka.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by DorisInsinuate
    Guilty of a few lols

"Emotionally transgendered" is pretty much the definition I think of when I derisively call someone a faggot. You can throw dicks up asses all you want, you can be Carson from Queer Eye in a faded pink Morrissey shirt, but you're just gay. This guy is a fucking faggot.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by hippychick
    What I was wondering is if anyone from this board is a member? It would be kind of fun to add some friends from here, ya know. lol
    PM me if interested, I dont want to post the link, then you'll find out how old I really am hehehehe
    Cheers
    Wanna make personal friends? ya know lol

7. Lounge   -   #7
    [/QUOTE]

Wanna make personal friends? ya know lol [/QUOTE]
    lol

8. Lounge   -   #8
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by DorisInsinuate
    From that link I found this....

DJ Riddick
    Defining Quote: "Who I'd like to meet:
    THE MOTHER FUCKER WHO BROKE INTO MY CAR LAST NIGHT (NOVEMBER 26TH) AND STOLE EVERYTHING THAT I SPENT THE LAST 5 YEARS OF MY LIFE WORKING FOR. ALL OF MY FUCKING DJ EQUIPMENT---MY CDJ 800S, MY FUCKING MIXER. MY FUCKING SOUNDSTREAM STEREO SYSTEM WHICH WAS WELL OVER 4000.00... AND MY MOTHER FUCKING GOGGLES.... WHAT SICK ASS BITCH...WOULD STEAL MY FUCKING GOGGLES AFTER YOU CLEAN ME OUT FOR 8000 MOTHER FUCKING DOLLARS YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SHIT EATER... I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU IF I EVER FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE. I WILL GUT YOU LIKE A FUCKING FISH AND PISS IN THE OPEN WOUND.. I HAVE MADE MUSIC MY ENTIRE LIFE..AND YOU DIDNT JUST STEAL EQUIPMENT FROM ME... YOU STOLE MY FUCKING PASSION.... YOU SICK TWISTED BITCH. FUCK NASHVILLE... YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF INBREAD HICK KKK MOTHER FUCKERS. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU. "

9. Lounge   -   #9
    erRor67's Avatar Lord Of Everything
    myspace is gayspace......

Never liked it. Ive always made fun of my friends who used the site. Too much peer pressure and conforming to socity.
    blah blah blah... whatever...

10. Lounge   -   #10
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by erRor67
    myspace is gayspace......

Never liked it. Ive always made fun of my friends who used the site. Too much peer pressure and conforming to socity.
    Same here. Me and a friend of mine don't like it either and another one of my friends just made one because eveery one else has one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast