Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese

Your comic relief is a man with broken legs left to die at the bottom of a well?
    well the cuntness of the other cunt agent
    Mmm, I liked down-the-well-agent and I have a feeling he'll be back (probably on crutches) else he'd have been shot like just about every other character that becomes superfluous to the plot.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    There must have been a spare well cover - for emergencies, like
    Perhaps the agent in the well had brought a spare so the other agents would cover him and leave him for dead and he would be free of the agency (or whatever) and could pursue his lifelong dream of owning a hops and barley store in the country.

Do I smell spin-off?
    Sounds like a winner

But rly, getting trapped in an unused well! I'm surprised a Secret Service cyborg Lassie didn't come to his aid. It was a pretty funny scene and broke up the tension a bit. It was kinda unrealistic, as is a mental condition that leaves the sufferer pre-disposed to be prefectly suited to break out of prisons.

However, it still rawks because of the tension and fast pace - plus the paedophile guy cracks me up every time he speaks
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Does anyone else find him really funny? Even the way he wears his hat starts me glagging
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Does anyone else find him really funny? Even the way he wears his hat starts me glagging
    He's okay. I liked pudgy agent for much the same reasons (minus the hat thing, of course) but he might be dead now.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    jes. i suspect they'll keep him in until the very last minute of the last show.

i liked when bellick pwned him at the start of the riot

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I heard a rumour that they don't escape and the next season will be turned into a full comedy much like BBC's series Porridge.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    He's okay. I liked pudgy agent for much the same reasons (minus the hat thing, of course) but he might be dead now.
    i reckon he'll lezz off with the other cunt agent. while the noob who got shot gets up after cunt agent one goes away and family man agent and the lady who isn't quite as fit as the nurse go back to the hospital. then the noob who's in hospital has a shocked expression because 3 episodes into the next series they decide to pick up on the whole can we trust this operation justice guy. agreed?

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins

i reckon he'll lezz off with the other cunt agent. while the noob who got shot gets up after cunt agent one goes away and family man agent and the lady who isn't quite as fit as the nurse go back to the hospital. then the noob who's in hospital has a shocked expression because 3 episodes into the next series they decide to pick up on the whole can we trust this operation justice guy. agreed?
    I'm just glad D.B.Cooper got over his whole dying thing in Seth Green's Without A Paddle.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    btw. bo, try not to read any of this thread

10. Lounge   -   #30
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Isn't quite as fit!!1

If there was a lezz off between the two, I would only throw the lawyer lady a cursory glance because all my attention would undoubtedly be on the prison infirmary Doctor.

Get a grip, man!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast