Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Girls' names associations.

  1. #1
    Yogs's Avatar n00b
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hollandskia
    Posts
    889
    Wich names of Girls do make you think of what??

    For instance, in Holland an Anita is a kind of Chav-girl.(and Johnny her boy...)

    For me, a Kimberly is a hawt girl.

    While a Greet is straight from the farm.

    And a Marianne; well, too many of them in my life..........

    Naturally a Frederique stands for happiness, beauty and prosperity...



    Please inform me of your associatons with various Girl's names.


    YoName
    Last edited by Yogs; 12-11-2005 at 12:11 PM.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Yogs's Avatar n00b
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hollandskia
    Posts
    889
    Well, probably everyone is gay here.....

    Boy's names, perhaps???

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,946
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogs
    Wich names of Girls do make you think of what??

    For instance, in Holland an Anita is a kind of Chav-girl.(and Johnny her boy...)

    For me, a Kimberly is a hawt girl.

    While a Greet is straight from the farm.

    And a Marianne; well, too many of them in my life..........

    Naturally a Frederique stands for happiness, beauty and prosperity...



    Please inform me of your associatons with various Girl's names.


    YoName
    Anita = some foren chik

    Kimberly = jacks daughter

    Greet = foren food of some sort

    Marianne = fish


    Frederique = queen, the band.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Yogs's Avatar n00b
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hollandskia
    Posts
    889
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogs
    Wich names of Girls do make you think of what??

    For instance, in Holland an Anita is a kind of Chav-girl.(and Johnny her boy...)

    For me, a Kimberly is a hawt girl.

    While a Greet is straight from the farm.

    And a Marianne; well, too many of them in my life..........

    Naturally a Frederique stands for happiness, beauty and prosperity...



    Please inform me of your associatons with various Girl's names.


    YoName
    Anita = some foren chik

    Kimberly = jacks daughter

    Greet = foren food of some sort

    Marianne = fish


    Frederique = queen, the band.

    Thanks, Very nice and all, but i am even more interested in names you can come up with.....

    For instance: Loobie- ....................

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    11,082
    Susan, Karen, and Elizabeth make me think of some fat annoying chick that no one likes. :-p

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm an Even Steven with a
    Posts
    10,491
    Kimberley=hawtie.




  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Yogs's Avatar n00b
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hollandskia
    Posts
    889
    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz
    Susan, Karen, and Elizabeth make me think of some fat annoying chick that no one likes. :-p

    Tell us all about the deeper meaning of that.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Yogs's Avatar n00b
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hollandskia
    Posts
    889
    Hawt Indeed.


  9. Lounge   -   #9
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    11,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogs
    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz
    Susan, Karen, and Elizabeth make me think of some fat annoying chick that no one likes. :-p
    Tell us all about the deeper meaning of that.
    There's no deeper meaning, When i think of those names that what i see

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Yogs's Avatar n00b
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hollandskia
    Posts
    889
    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogs

    Tell us all about the deeper meaning of that.
    There's no deeper meaning, When i think of those names that what i see

    Awwww, what you see........

    And when you think of Fergie???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •