Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Girls' names associations.

HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Greet makes me think of Griet and dull stories about Vermeer.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogs
    Awwww, what you see........

And when you think of Fergie???
    A fat lesbian......

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Every female named Cheryl I have ever come across has been a sexual freak.

One was in high school. She had a fucked up mouth and I heard she always liked to get fucked.....She was also overheard telling another possible freak that she licked some fellas ass. She also sucked about 6 fellas dicks in the woods in my old neigborhood. I remember walking towards a lower entrance of my school and it was her and some other girls (some of them I would've banged) sitting on the steps there and she said "Hi (myrealname)" and I kept walking not saying a word and thought "How the fuck does she know my name" and I heard one of friends say "You don't know him girl" and she said "I dooooo know him".

I was hoping she'd STFU.

Another Cheryl was one I had sex with regularly when she needed it a little while back...she was foine and freaky.

Another Cheryl was one I knew from work for years and she had never made any advances towards me. Then near when I'm about to change jobs she calls me telling me that she had a dream she was sucking my dick and she told her boyfriend about it and that she "had to produce" 'cause was getting hot over the story.
    So she asked me to come over her house and fuck her while her boyfriend watched. The weird thing is that I met her boyfriend when she brought him to a party at one of her gf's house and he worked for a popular radio station.

Another Cheryl is always making sexual remarks to me at work. Mind you she's someone I deal with over the phone (work-related) but she made passes advances toward me the one time I did meet her when I had out-of-town training and met her when touring an office in the area.

Finally, I vaguely remember a remark about chicks named Cheryl on Ice Cube's Death Certificate album. It said something about them being sexual freaks.
    Last edited by Busyman; 12-11-2005 at 04:42 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    @ Busyman. That sounds like complete fantasy!

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234
    It could happen to you if you would just join the Even Steven with a Temp Taper Fade in the Back Crew!

6. Lounge   -   #16
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    MARGERY or MARJORIE > a sexually loose woman, no challenge to get her into bed > often shortened to Marge or Marj which is a short for margarine which as we all know spreads easily
    Last edited by vidcc; 12-11-2005 at 04:33 PM.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234
    Wow really?

You gotta get out more. That's severely lightweight. As a matter of fact there's nothing there even remotely "fantastical", jeez.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Lounge   -   #18
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    stacey = chav

dunno why. the only stacey i know is hawt lesbian who knows C#

9. Lounge   -   #19
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    Belinda = fat chicks
    always made me think of fat chicks
    not sure why,
    'cause a few years back I had a gf named Belinda and she was fuckin beautiful
    (don't know wtf she saw in me, but oh well...)
    but the name I always associated with big women

Betty = even fatter chicks

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Every female named Cheryl I have ever come across has been a sexual freak.

One was in high school. She had a fucked up mouth and I heard she always liked to get fucked.....She was also overheard telling another possible freak that she licked some fellas ass. She also sucked about 6 fellas dicks in the woods in my old neigborhood. I remember walking towards a lower entrance of my school and it was her and some other girls (some of them I would've banged) sitting on the steps there and she said "Hi (myrealname)" and I kept walking not saying a word and thought "How the fuck does she know my name" and I heard one of friends say "You don't know him girl" and she said "I dooooo know him".

I was hoping she'd STFU.

Another Cheryl was one I had sex with regularly when she needed it a little while back...she was foine and freaky.

Another Cheryl was one I knew from work for years and she had never made any advances towards me. Then near when I'm about to change jobs she calls me telling me that she had a dream she was sucking my dick and she told her boyfriend about it and that she "had to produce" 'cause was getting hot over the story.
    So she asked me to come over her house and fuck her while her boyfriend watched. The weird thing is that I met her boyfriend when she brought him to a party at one of her gf's house and he worked for a popular radio station.

Another Cheryl is always making sexual remarks to me at work. Mind you she's someone I deal with over the phone (work-related) but she made passes advances toward me the one time I did meet her when I had out-of-town training and met her when touring an office in the area.

Finally, I vaguely remember a remark about chicks named Cheryl on Ice Cube's Death Certificate album. It said something about them being sexual freaks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast