Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 76

Thread: RAZR V3 cell phones

  1. #1
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,632
    Anyone have one of these? I just got mine two days ago and I'm already looking at other phones. What a piece of shit this thing is. For all it's cool features and huge display screen, this phone is ruined by the user not being to hear. I have the volume turned al the way up and it's just to damn hard to hear. The ringer isn't even very loud.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,947
    the gf's got one, seems to like it

    not as good as my D500 though

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    -=U.S.A=-
    Posts
    2,450
    they are pretty tight but rather than being fat it makes up for it by being long, and pocket filling

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    Anyone have one of these? I just got mine two days ago and I'm already looking at other phones. What a piece of shit this thing is. For all it's cool features and huge display screen, this phone is ruined by the user not being to hear. I have the volume turned al the way up and it's just to damn hard to hear. The ringer isn't even very loud.
    Yeah Verizon's version has VCast. I never thought the phone had enough features.

    I like Palm Treos the best and also like Blackberrys.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,632
    It doesn't take up any space in my pocket. I don't even know it's there.

    Did you know that this thing also censors your text messages if they're "obscene" or "racially tense".



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    Did you know that this thing also censors your text messages if they're "obscene" or "racially tense".

    Then what does it do to them?

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    Anyone have one of these? I just got mine two days ago and I'm already looking at other phones. What a piece of shit this thing is. For all it's cool features and huge display screen, this phone is ruined by the user not being to hear. I have the volume turned al the way up and it's just to damn hard to hear. The ringer isn't even very loud.
    Yeah Verizon's version has VCast. I never thought the phone had enough features.

    I like Palm Treos the best and also like Blackberrys.
    Well I'm not really a features hound so that part doesn't really concern me. I'm not even sure what it does and doesn't have features-wise tbh. I just despise the fact that I can't hear on it. That's the main purpose of the phone ffs, how can they overlook that?



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    It doesn't take up any space in my pocket. I don't even know it's there.

    Did you know that this thing also censors your text messages if they're "obscene" or "racially tense".
    I put cell phones on my belt anyway.

    I take function over form with the Treo.

    I might get the new Treo with Windows on it but don't know when it's going to come out.

    The Treo 650 (I have the 600) might drop so low in price that I'll be compelled to buy that instead. Then I'll pawn my 600 off on my gf.
    Last edited by Busyman; 12-12-2005 at 06:01 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Yeah Verizon's version has VCast. I never thought the phone had enough features.

    I like Palm Treos the best and also like Blackberrys.
    Well I'm not really a features hound so that part doesn't really concern me. I'm not even sure what it does and doesn't have features-wise tbh. I just despise the fact that I can't hear on it. That's the main purpose of the phone ffs, how can they overlook that?
    I drain the fuck out of my battery just playing the same games that people play on the computer. Hell I don't need a PSP or DS. My Treo keeps me occupied on the subway.

    Didn't you test the phone before you bought it or you bought it 'cause it simply 'looked cool and thin'.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,632
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    Did you know that this thing also censors your text messages if they're "obscene" or "racially tense".

    Then what does it do to them?
    Not sure, it states it in the manual though.

    No phone text sex I guess.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •