Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Many Of You?

i remember 50 cent when he was first getting stuff released, like how to rob, jackin for beats and whatever. i was telling people he was gonna be the next big thing and whatever, noone believed me. look at him now.
    i should have put on a bet he would have had a number one album or something, i could have been rich

2. Music   -   #12
    Dude I am sorry to say this but 50 is over rated. He is just being marketed properly to the right people. The record companies realized that all the rappers out right now where being promoted towards the "rich" kids who had never experienced street life and then decided to go get a "real" gangsta.

Not to my surprise, it has worked pefectly. Everywhere you go all you hear about is how great 50 Cents is because he has been shot 9 times and lived. Yeah that is amazing that he lived, but that doesn't give him talent. The thing is, if he was a real gangsta he wouldn't move into a big mansion. He wouldn't go out and get body guards to watch his back everywhere he goes. But people over look that and just say that we finally have someone how is "real" rapping for us.

I mean whatever you like, you like. But just remember that you are exactly who they were marketing to

3. Music   -   #13
    I did know about 50 before he was popular but i didnt know him when he first came out, probly a year and a half before he got signed to sahdy. I used to think he was such a good rapper but now i barely can listen to him. He is overrated. Dont get me wrong he does keep it real and hes popular because eminems production team could turn anyone into a sensation, but when i see fucking queer little bitches litsening to him i cant stand it(thats why i dont like eminem too much anymore) I didnt even think 50's album was anything special (exept back down & in da club when i heard it 3 months b4 anyone else did, maybe in 10 years without listening to that song i might actually find it good again) 50's album was like nas's, nothin that completely sucked but nothing you want to listen to more than twice

By the way faceman jesus christ go join an essay writing contest

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12