Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: I Bought

  1. #1
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,006
    A wee set of kit from B&Q, I think they are having a shed load of cash flow problems just now and are punting stock for nowt.

    The kit was

    Angle Grinder, plus two disks.

    Jigsaw plus 8 blades

    Impact Drill plus 9 bits.

    Various other accesories.

    All in a custom box which has places for everything amd everything in it's place. Including 2 drawers for the bits, blades, discs etc.


    Now it's not a big brand name, it's a B&Q own make methinks. However it cost under 17, yes 17. feckin amazing if you ask me. Stick your Black Friday up yer arse.

    (for our American chums, 17 = ~US$849)
    Last edited by Agrajag; 12-13-2005 at 10:59 PM.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Blythorama's Avatar Podiceps cristatus
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    On a mat of vegetation in a pond.
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrajag
    A wee set of kit from B&Q, I think they are having a shed load of cash flow problems just now and are punting stock for nowt.

    The kit was

    Angle Grider, plus two disks.

    Jigsaw plus 8 blades

    Impact Drill plus 9 bits.

    Various other accesories.

    All in a custom box which has places for everything amd everything in it's place. Including 2 drawers for the bits, blades, discs etc.


    Now it's not a big brand name, it's a B&Q own make methinks. However it cost under 17, yes 17. feckin amazing if you ask me. Stick your Black Friday up yer arse.

    (for our American chums, 17 = ~US$849)

    I foresee a DIY tragedy.
    Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant!

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,006
    Quote Originally Posted by Blythorama
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrajag
    A wee set of kit from B&Q, I think they are having a shed load of cash flow problems just now and are punting stock for nowt.

    The kit was

    Angle Grider, plus two disks.

    Jigsaw plus 8 blades

    Impact Drill plus 9 bits.

    Various other accesories.

    All in a custom box which has places for everything amd everything in it's place. Including 2 drawers for the bits, blades, discs etc.


    Now it's not a big brand name, it's a B&Q own make methinks. However it cost under 17, yes 17. feckin amazing if you ask me. Stick your Black Friday up yer arse.

    (for our American chums, 17 = ~US$849)

    I foresee a DIY tragedy.

    Oh I won't use them. I'm a guy, I just need to own an angle grinder I don't want to actually use one, feck I can't even work out how to put the grinding wheel on it.

    If I need anything done I'll get a man in.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Blythorama's Avatar Podiceps cristatus
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    On a mat of vegetation in a pond.
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrajag
    If I need anything done I'll get a man in.

    Me too, Me too.
    Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant!

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    I cut up a citreon ax with an angle grinder

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,006
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo
    I cut up a citreon ax with an angle grinder
    The owner was furious.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,006
    Quote Originally Posted by Blythorama
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrajag
    If I need anything done I'll get a man in.

    Me too, Me too.
    Yeah, but would you let a man hold your crutch.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrajag
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo
    I cut up a citreon ax with an angle grinder
    The owner was furious.
    is there some play on words or pun there I don't see?

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Blythorama's Avatar Podiceps cristatus
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    On a mat of vegetation in a pond.
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrajag
    Quote Originally Posted by Blythorama


    Me too, Me too.
    Yeah, but would you let a man hold your crutch.

    If someone scratched my itches right now, I'd be greatful forever.

    Seriously. It itches like hell.
    Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant!

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    DorisInsinuate's Avatar Four Star Cynic
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    3,520
    What's an "impact drill"? Sounds lethal, play with it and post phoaties, pleasesir.
    It's hot in Topeka.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •