Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: The Matrix Reloaded Download Forum By Night Assass

BitTorrent , sig2dat and maybe a Direct Download i am asking a frend if his .com server can be used

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    OK ppl the site has been updated so you can play shit matrix games and sum wall paper and the Trailer

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    I think the site is going to be huge if you actually do go out with it, but you do understand that if you do post a direct link to a download which can be downloaded off of ur server, the mpaa and your isp will do whatever they can do to take you down. I think you should just post sig2dats, that way your site will stay up and you most likely wont have any legal issues. but do what u want, if u do post a direct link i sure as hell will use it the day it comes out.. Its just it wouldnt be smart if u want to keep the site..

peace

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    This might be off topic to some peeps but what happened to Gandalf On Crack he said he was gonna see the movie like a day ago if yur out there what happened?????

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    um... prolly cuz hes full of shit... like we all said...

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    you do understand that if you do post a direct link to a download which can be downloaded off of ur server, the mpaa and your isp will do whatever they can do to take you down.
    dont listen to this guy. he may be right, but the reloaded
    release surpasses all logic. you would be considered
    a GOD on this board as well as anywhere else you may
    go for the rest of your life.

the choice is yours - take the red pill

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Originally posted by sred2003@22 April 2003 - 01:19
    you do understand that if you do post a direct link to a download which can be downloaded off of ur server, the mpaa and your isp will do whatever they can do to take you down.
    dont listen to this guy. he may be right, but the reloaded
    release surpasses all logic. you would be considered
    a GOD on this board as well as anywhere else you may
    go for the rest of your life.

the choice is yours - take the red pill
    I am just trying to help him because his isp WILL take action against him, and I dont want that to happen to him, me, or you, or any of us.. just trying to help man

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Well I dont think the MPAA will find this one site so soon.

And refering to his ISP IMO you cant provide us with a direct download link with a broadband connection ie ADSL. It has way too less upload speed. But if you could post a direct download link from a .com server it would be greatly appreciated.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    1) Would the mods remove the link if it was merely a link to a site that linked to another site which had a direct download link on it?

2)If they would mind why not disguising the link so that only those who knew where it was could find it, e.g having to click on a Neo's left arm in a picture.

3) Instead of hosting it why not as soon as you get it send it to the person here with the most bandwith and then you and the person you sent it to send it to one person each, each time it doubles, soon everyone will have it. Just a suggestion.

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Poster
    Your entire main page is a rip off the whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com site.
    You should edit the content to your taste instead .
    You can remove the hideous frame borders. Are you using frontpage 2000 or XP by any chance?
    I wouldn't mind doing my version of the matrix reloaded movie rip download site, only I won't get the bandwidth or space to do so.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast