Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do i copy a whole DVD?

My friend lent me a dvd called "Friend" and i have a DVD+R DL ready to burn it so i dont have to shrink it or anything and i tried using NERO but that didn't work out. Any ideas on how to do this?

Last edited by AznRocky; 12-14-2005 at 08:43 AM.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Retired
    Use DVD Decrypter to copy the DVD to your HD then use Nero to burn the files.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    i've never really burnt a retail dvd either. so, all i need to do is use that Decrypter program (which i have, but have never used) and then burn with nero? that Decrypter makes the retail dvd into vob files? no other program is needed? to read the retail dvd that is. i don't mean to ask the same question again, but am just making sure that's all u need to do. thx.

edit: also, if u don't plan on using dl dvd's do i need to use dvd shrink to shrink it? pretty easy? lol. idk.
    Last edited by mr. nails; 12-14-2005 at 09:35 AM.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails
    i've never really burnt a retail dvd either. so, all i need to do is use that Decrypter program (which i have, but have never used) and then burn with nero? that Decrypter makes the retail dvd into vob files? no other program is needed? to read the retail dvd that is. i don't mean to ask the same question again, but am just making sure that's all u need to do. thx.
    yup.

burn with nero using the option 'DVD-VIDEO' drag all the files in the red folder ( video_ts)

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    or if it's an image open nero and choose recorder > burn image

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    tnthurl
    I am new to this type of ripping however I have100+ DVD copies that I used 1click DVD and DVD 43 for the decrpyter, DVD 43 is free @ dvd43.com, I don't know if it works with Nero, I just recently obtained Nero 6 and have'nt had a chance to use it yet.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    u can also use something called dvd shrink. it'll let u choose what to keep and what to throw out (menus, extras, etc)

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Im currently borrowing a few dvds from my dad, I wanna copy SPR to my harddrive... is it ok to use alcohol120% to make an iso of it? or how should I go about doing this? (I dont have a dvd burner lol)

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    DVDFab Platinum
    Check out the pirate bay

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    bryan6288
    http://www.antionline.com/printthrea...0&pagenumber=1

helps a lot with ripping and encoding dvds

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast