Thread: Ftp Problem

BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    ive been using ftp for a while now i know how to set it up b4 u try say there a guide to doing it but recently ive had problems i have smart ftp and bulletproof server but wen im transfering files wen im downloading the download stops and i have to keep resuming the problems also occurs with the person downloading from me as well its happened with different people so i know ts me pleeeeease help me out coz we cant leave it transferring over night coz its stopped by then

im on xp
    blueyonder broadband
    smart ftp
    bulletproof server

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    bump

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    what connection do you have? and what connections do the other people ave?
    i've had this problem myself, when downloading from stoi and tc, but i thought it was due to my 56k connection. it may be an inherent fault in bullet though

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by BROCKSTER@20 April 2003 - 16:22
    ive been using ftp for a while now i know how to set it up b4 u try say there a guide to doing it but recently ive had problems i have smart ftp and bulletproof server but wen im transfering files wen im downloading the download stops and i have to keep resuming the problems also occurs with the person downloading from me as well its happened with different people so i know ts me pleeeeease help me out coz we cant leave it transferring over night coz its stopped by then

im on xp
    blueyonder broadband
    smart ftp
    bulletproof server
    at the bottom