Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More Speed For Everyone!

I posted this tip under easy charaoce previously, but I figured everyone who donīt give a rats ass about charaoce are missing out on this.
    well, here goes(again):in your upload window, send the following message to all those with low PL."for more speed, DL secret kazaa Matt mason."

This tip does not give U instant turbo on downloads, but in the long run it will pay off if more people share.
    So if U usually cut off people with low(0) PL, send them this message instead. the poor guys could be on cable or something, and then it is understandable that they donīt share too much, donīt U think?

Let me know if U like this Idea.

Regards,
    B) B) Burre B) B)

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    what r u talkin about? what is "secret kazaa Matt mason" and how will this speed up downloads?
    also, u say, the poor guy could b on cable and its understandable if they dont share? it is never understandable if some1 doesnt share but especially if they r on cable, cable is not slow. im on cable and its just fine, i always share
    tYiA

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    lol matt mason is pretty funny, thnx 4 the tip
    tYiA

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    isnīt cable the slowest there is? then excuse my ignorance. didnīt mean to offend anyone.thx for sharing, anyway.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    lol noway cable is pretty fast, dial up(phone lines w/ 28k or 56k modems)are the slowest, cable/dsl r pretty simialar then u have T-connections

EDIT: i was just wondering about the KaZooM thing, is it needed w/ klite++ or should i not worry about it.
    tYiA

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    56k is the slowest... well maybe it is.

Cable is the fastest in the reasonable price range.

I wanna try this "secret kazaa matt mason" thing.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    aha, there is a language issue here.
    In norwegian we say phone cable if you translate directly. I was just confusing them.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    LOL

Well, I tried that Matt Mason thing and some responses were positive and others were "Are you high?" or "WTF?"

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    bowen747x
    in response to your Kazoom question, that is almost the same as kazap or speedup. but beware, when I tried that, it had a virus. the one I am talking about is a document of about 20 k.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    I'm really confused......
    Who or What is matt Mason?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast