Thread: 1000 Corpses Problem

I sure hope someone can help me . I d/l 1000 corpses in avi form, I used nti to change it to mpeg so I could burn it to a cdr for a vcd. For some reason when I changed formats from avi to mpeg it is now backwards and upside down !!!I burned one cd to see if it would work and it playes but I would have to stand on my head and watch thru a mirror !!!Please does any one know what I did wrong and how to fix.Used nti platium to go from avi to mpeg avi plays fine mpeg is a upside down mirror image???

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    http://www.mnsi.net/~jschlic1/
    get avi2vcd
    it has an option to invert the video

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    That program hasn't been updated in awhile but I like decompressor.exe found in the package. It's great for changing the audio into PCM which made it easier to encode a couple movies.

Well, anyway, have you tried TMPGenc? If you get it, using VirtualDUB, extract the audio (.wav) then encode choosing the .wav and .avi

btw, try avi2vcd first. You might get lucky and the video won't be still frames every second.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by Shinigami@20 April 2003 - 18:39
    That program hasn't been updated in awhile but I like decompressor.exe found in the package. It's great for changing the audio into PCM which made it easier to encode a couple movies..
    yeah decompresor.exe is great.
    it's old but it's the easiest so I always suggest it first.
    if it dont work THEN I suggest tmpgenc

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    avi2vcd IS the easiest. Wonder why they stopped that project. It's just a one or two click solution to encoding.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    well I'm trying avi2vcd to convert to mpeg still don't know if it will work if it does I'll burn it to cd with Ulead Movie Factory instead of nti and see if that works. Thanks for the imput and fast responce