Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 123

Thread: Seth McFarlane Is A Fucking Genius!!!!

  1. #1
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    I'm sitting here watching this past Sunday's family and he has the 1,2,3,4....12 Pinball cartoon short from Sesame Street.

    I can't believe he put that in there.

    He has got to be my age.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the suburbs. honestment
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21,102
    isn't that reason 4 why family guy sucks?

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    I'm sitting here watching this past Sunday's family and he has the 1,2,3,4....12 Pinball cartoon short from Sesame Street.
    I have no idea what that means.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the suburbs. honestment
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21,102
    it means. that genius, doesn't have to try. he just has to put pop references in the show, people will appreciate it just because they "get it"

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Evil_Monkey's Avatar I OWN YO ASS
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In your pocket
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    isn't that reason 4 why family guy sucks?
    You are a fucking 5 year old if you say Family guy sucks or just a total loser

    I mean have you ever looked at the worlds cartoon Tv rating
    scene 2002 its reached 1 to 2 on the list ever time
    So something is totaly wrong with you if you say it sucks

    or you just have a very bad taste in TV
    Last edited by Evil_Monkey; 12-20-2005 at 12:42 AM.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,006
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    it means. that genius, doesn't have to try. he just has to put pop references in the show, people will appreciate it just because they "get it"
    Ah, like Mozart.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the suburbs. honestment
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21,102
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Monkey
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    isn't that reason 4 why family guy sucks?
    You are a fucking 5 year old if you say Family guy sucks or just a total loser

    I mean have you ever looked at the worlds cartoon Tv rating
    scene 2002 its reached 1 to 2 on the list ever time
    So something is totaly wrong with you if you say it sucks

    or you just have a very bad taste in TV
    5 year old? yeah, that would explain why i don't get the "jokes"

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,006
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Monkey
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    isn't that reason 4 why family guy sucks?
    You are a fucking 5 year old if you say Family guy sucks or just a total loser

    I mean have you ever looked at the worlds cartoon Tv rating
    scene 2002 its reached 1 to 2 on the list ever time
    So something is totaly wrong with you if you say it sucks

    or you just have a very bad taste in TV
    Popularity > Quality, good point well presented.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Evil_Monkey's Avatar I OWN YO ASS
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In your pocket
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,092
    5 year old? yeah, that would explain why i don't get the "jokes"
    well ethier that or your just mentally retarded
    Last edited by Evil_Monkey; 12-20-2005 at 12:57 AM.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,006
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Monkey
    5 year old? yeah, that would explain why i don't get the "jokes"
    well ethier that or your just retarded


    At, not with, obviousement.

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •