Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If you didnt know...you should!!!

Ahnk77
    These are fantastic sites for free nzb creation,

one is in beta stage but has still been great for me!
    That is, until, i found this message board,

But still guys, have a look:

hxxp://alt.binaries.nl

and the better one:

hxxp://beta.binaries.nl/

Peace,
    Addizon

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahnk77
    hxxp://beta.binaries.nl/
    Yeah I found this site a while back and thought it was great. However, I never got used to their search features and thought that BinSearch's experimental advanced searches were better.

Although it is still a nice site if you can figure out how to search and get only the headers you need.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    BinAge is the king of usenet searches, I no longer use binsearch or binaries I suggest you check it out.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by S T y X
    BinAge is the king of usenet searches, I no longer use binsearch or binaries I suggest you check it out.
    I had been invited to BinAge, however, when they updated their site, I lost my registration there... I would love to get back in if you have any invites available. This way, if you invite me, I can give my invites to others here as well.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Quote Originally Posted by Damnatory
    Quote Originally Posted by S T y X
    I had been invited to BinAge, however, when they updated their site, I lost my registration there... I would love to get back in if you have any invites available. This way, if you invite me, I can give my invites to others here as well.
    Check your pm

hmm...asspie

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Filliz
    Check your pm
    Thanks a bunch!

BTW: How do you send an invite like that without having to use an Email Addy? That helped out alot, since it still says I have my email on record, but it won't let me request a lost password because it says it's an invalid email. It will probably say the same when I send RealitY and invite, considering it did that before the Binage update, and he never got in... lol

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    I know I am new, and should probably not ask, but if anyone has a spare binage.com invite, I would appreciate it very much.

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    Check your pm
    Thanks a bunch!

BTW: How do you send an invite like that without having to use an Email Addy? That helped out alot, since it still says I have my email on record, but it won't let me request a lost password because it says it's an invalid email. It will probably say the same when I send RealitY and invite, considering it did that before the Binage update, and he never got in... lol
    I would like one also to check it out if either of you can send me one...

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Check your pm
    Thanks a bunch!

I just emailed it to one of my many,many email addys and copied the link

a63548 and RealitY,check your PM.

hmm...asspie

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Any more old bean, I would also like to check said site out.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast