Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TBK Resources

zoeygirly's Avatar Member
    Does anyone know what has happened to TBK? Nothing happens when i try to access the site. Blank screen?? Haven't heard anything...anyone?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Hi

The site is down at the mo when i attempt to go there i just get redirected to google home page i have not been able to find out what has happend yet.

CLiffc

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    TBK Resources has the worst admins I have ever come across, there rude and ban happy!
    I would not be a member there if they were the last BT site left.
    I was a VIP member there for awhile with a 5.89 ratio, the admin "thebrass" seems to think that when members post in the forums trying to help there members "That this constitutes a ban" without probable cause....
    (CAUTION!)They also use regular "member names" (sneaky little pricks) then PM you and ask weird questions about "how you like TBK" or if you should leave, Basicly they intrap you! if you say TBK sucks in a reply PM they BAN YOU!
    How weird is that???

This admin named "thebrass" needs a good ass whoopin, IMO.

You have been warned!

TBK IS NOT A GOOD BT SITE!

Quote Originally Posted by cliffc
    Hi

The site is down at the mo when i attempt to go there i just get redirected to google home page i have not been able to find out what has happend yet.

CLiffc
    Redirect to Google is "thebrasses" way of banning you, he is a pollock prick!
    And needs his ass smashed like the fag he is!

Sorry but thats a fact!
    This idiot is a real winner! Takes first prize in admin abuse and -----POLLOCK'izm

TBK (RATING 1 to 100) GETS A 3 FOR POOR JUDGEMENT AND ABUSIVE ADMINS, AND IS NOT A GOOD BT SITE!

IF YOU ARE A MEMBER...., JUST NEVER DONATE A DIME AS THEY WILL BAN YOU IN DUE TIME!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    agreed

5. BitTorrent   -   #5

Urgent

Quote Originally Posted by nodoubt View Post
    TBK Resources has the worst admins I have ever come across, there rude and ban happy!
    I would not be a member there if they were the last BT site left.
    I was a VIP member there for awhile with a 5.89 ratio, the admin "thebrass" seems to think that when members post in the forums trying to help there members "That this constitutes a ban" without probable cause....
    (CAUTION!)They also use regular "member names" (sneaky little pricks) then PM you and ask weird questions about "how you like TBK" or if you should leave, Basicly they intrap you! if you say TBK sucks in a reply PM they BAN YOU!
    How weird is that???

This admin named "thebrass" needs a good ass whoopin, IMO.

You have been warned!

TBK IS NOT A GOOD BT SITE!

Redirect to Google is "thebrasses" way of banning you, he is a pollock prick!
    And needs his ass smashed like the fag he is!

Sorry but thats a fact!
    This idiot is a real winner! Takes first prize in admin abuse and -----POLLOCK'izm

TBK (RATING 1 to 100) GETS A 3 FOR POOR JUDGEMENT AND ABUSIVE ADMINS, AND IS NOT A GOOD BT SITE!

IF YOU ARE A MEMBER...., JUST NEVER DONATE A DIME AS THEY WILL BAN YOU IN DUE TIME!
    Actually I AM a member.. been for a while and I quite like the site.. sure there are rules.. and obviously you did not heed them... I have not had any problems, and the files available there are reliable and well supported by members... don't write it off... all good things require a small bit of effort... TBK requires a reasonable sharing ratio... no freeloaders... in order to keep getting new stuff you must give back...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Actually I'm in the middle on the debate of TBK. Great site with great files, and they're always up for me. As far as rudeness, I never directly interact with others on most of these sites, so I've not had a problem there. My only big issue is that gaining a share ratio has been a real bitch.

I'm an avid collector of good books, primarily scientific, mathematic, and medical. Unfortunately it seems I'm a staunch minority in that regard, as my upload is only just over half my download. I'm new there, so I've only downloaded 636 MB to my upload of 312MB. The file has been sitting on the upload queue for nearly two weeks with precious little activity. That's my only complaint is there is almost never any swarm to grab the files I get, so it's nigh on impossible to maintain a good ratio with them.

Hopefully they do not decide to ban me based on this dilemna. Anybody wanna go there and grab the collection of 500 Biology books so I can get that off my plate? Even just the Entomology, Anthropology, and Genetics ones, which was all I took from it to begin with. Please? I can't remove the file with a clear conscience.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Clean little helper BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Yes, it's very hard to maintain a good ratio there. That is the only site where I have a ratio below 1.You can try to upload , if you have something interesting. That's how I made my ratio (anyway, i still have to work on it).

And there also seems to be a problem with the old torrents. Most torrents are quicly out of quality seeders.

However, you can find some interesting stuff there and when I had some problems the moderators reacted very well.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    The site is up and running.

By the way - I like it

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Hi, it would appear I have just been banned from TBK for voicing my opinion on their new login system, I posted in their "Shoutbox" on the main page that I didnt like having to go through that stupid image verification thing and the next thing I know I cant login at all, now it says my account has been disabled, so I apologise to anyone there who was downloading any of the torrents I upped.

I had a good ratio too (about 2.4 if I remember) and had uploaded around 50gb, if thats how the admin there treat people for voicing their opinions then its probably best to keep out of it.

Shame, as I quite liked the site up until having to go through a stupid image verification every time I visited the site, how many places do you know that you have to do that EVERY time you visit a site? I understand it for sign-ups but normal logins? Bit OTT if you ask me, I'm all for security but that takes the biscuit.

EDIT: Forgot to add, they also have no way of contacting the site. So its a ban and no chance to explain, also I didnt recieve any explaination of why I had been banned, nor did I get any warning. Nice eh?
    Last edited by Plushchris; 05-30-2007 at 10:00 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    I've been a Member of TBK for a while and never had a single problem with anyone there.
    Can someone that can get into the site please have one of the admins email me about logging in.
    It seems there safety feature of verifying with a code isnt working for me,,I've been trying for the last 4 days to get a code that works and nothing happens.All I get is thats incorrect,and when its so easy and obvious and its still tells me its wrong.
    There is something wrong with the verification codes.
    Email is [email protected]
    Please someone.I'd love to get back into the site again.
    Thx.

Go Ottawa Go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast