Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Vice City Requiements

Fasttracker A
    Ohhh Yeah how sweet it is PS2 is the best the game runs so dam fine

Why the hell do all pc owners have to wait so long for there turn .......thats b s

2. Games   -   #42
    Poster
    Sneak bought is buying without parents knowing but they found out!

3. Games   -   #43
    Poster
    Originally posted by Kid1A@23 April 2003 - 23:49
    I Have a Ps2 and it seems to run fine on that (HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHahahahah) if you like gta games buy a ps2 man their far better on it, and yes it is worth it just for those games
    Why would I want to spend $300 for a PS2 and GTA:VC, when I could spend $60 and get it for PC?
    Besides, look at all the mods for GTA3 now ( maps, caps, textures/buildings, missions, clothing ). Can you do that with a console system?

4. Games   -   #44
    Poster
    I just hope it works! I will likey download it!

5. Games   -   #45
    thats just stupid pc is the best and the games are far more better for example vice city has 32bit graphics on the pc, u can import ur own mp3s on to the game, save the replays and send it to a friend via email. also think of all the third party and user mods that going to be developed. the settings of the games could be altered for example car speeds, colors, traction, and brake systems.

6. Games   -   #46
    Fasttracker A
    Question is if you have never played vice city yet ,was it worth the wait ?

And what about when sin city comes out will it be worth waiting again ?

Quite frankly I think not, it may have some mods and small changes but overall id rather not wait any longer than i have to.Vice city has been out for so long now

7. Games   -   #47
    Originally posted by Salim+22 April 2003 - 21:24--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Salim @ 22 April 2003 - 21:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--vegeta@22 April 2003 - 07:16
    according to me to play vice city without errors then u should have:

2 ghz MHz Intel Pentium IV
    128 MB of RAM
    52 speed CD / DVD drive
    1.5 GB of free hard disk space(space also matters in playing if there is less space then ur game may run slow.it happiened with me in gta3 )
    (+ 635 MB if video card does NOT support DirectX Texture Compression)
    32 MB video card with DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers(not the test version as released now ) ("GeForce" or navida tnt2)
    Sound Card compatible drivers Keyboard & Mouse

NOTE:this were the requirments to run vice city without any problems not the minimum requirments ^_^
    Ok, So your tellin me I can run my vice city&#33; Even though I have a p4 1.7ghz, 512mb, 80gb and 32mb tnt2&#33; Wow&#33; I hope ur right although the site does say gforce 3 or something. [/b][/quote]
    i havent visited the official site yet

8. Games   -   #48
    Poster
    Oh I see&#33; Whats sin city?

9. Games   -   #49
    sin city is las vegas and it is rumoured that this will be the theme for the next installment for the gta series.

10. Games   -   #50
    Poster
    My god How many installments will there be&#33;

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast