Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: torrentleach banned me 4 no reason

well, ive got warnings for hit and run on files ive never dl.

that means 2 weeks of no use, so i wont get banned.

pm the mod is ofcourse no use, same is mentioning it in the forums because it gets locked straight away.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    well I got a reason atleast, apparently your not aloud to take a upload from their site, seed it then later upload it yourself to another site... the fact that I could have easily gotten it dirrectly from a friend with better higher up access them them doesn't matter I guess

I'm still just getting into this stuff (learning fast but still doing some stupid stuff I guess) since I messaged the uploader to thank him, say I didn't hit and run but I was gonna seed it on another site after getting a 1.5 ratio on it

smooth move on my part I guess

oh well their loss, I wasn't ever going to have to download something for a torrent site again anyway, I'll just seed other places

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    does anyone have suggestions for sites similiar to the quality of Torrent leech?

I was also banned for no apparent reason... thereafter they closed their registration. The public sites are fine.. but..meh I like having the liability of keeping ratio.

I really want a site that hosts ps2 games though :p

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    stfu BT Rep: +4
    i cant suggest other site like TL. becouse its probably numer 1. maybe you can try TB

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    samething happened to me except i had 64 gig to 3 gb download, i get banned and i just gave up

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Do you use BitComet by any chance?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12