Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Seasons Greetings?

Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    I don't get it. Are you assuming that all Republicans are Christians?

Here's a shocker for you. They all aren't. They profess it for political reasons.

I still don't get the Democratic doohicky. They must be anything except Christian?
    interesting interpretation. what caught my attention was a completely different (and perhaps very subtle?) aspect of that post: the suggestion that democrats prefer to communicate simple ideas via unnecessarily long-winded, cold, bureaucratic newspeak; while republicans are straightforward, quick to the point, and very warm & friendly toward people who are the same as themselves.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    You say that is the best "we" can expect. That's not true. I am continuously humored in much more ellaborate ways by the comments and actions of democrates, secular progressives, liberals and the like by their seemingly neverending "foot-in-mouth" syndrome that jumps and spreads to each other like a brushfire. It's been a heck of a show this year.
    I am continuously humored by the sheep mentality of most Republicans. I have been shown how over half a nation can elect a proven idiot and actually...I really shouldn't say I'm humored 'cause it's fucking pathetic.
    Last edited by Busyman; 12-22-2005 at 06:22 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Poster
    imo sheep mentality is a bipartisan state of mind.

ok. i will get my coat.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    It really is peculiar to watch you Yanks go at it. I'm still not entirely sure if there is that much of a difference between the Republicans and the Democrats.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicNakor
    It really is peculiar to watch you Yanks go at it. I'm still not entirely sure if there is that much of a difference between the Republicans and the Democrats.

My favourite bit was when busy said that there weren't any Christian Republicans.

Maybe it's true.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    My favourite bit was when other dude confused "to humor" with "to amuse."

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Everose
    imo sheep mentality is a bipartisan state of mind.

ok. i will get my coat.
    Get my coat is the corniest saying I've heard on this board. I don't agree with your first statement. There's more than 2 parties but I get the jist.

Most people are idiots. It's just a large group of them got together and elected someone that fit similar intelligence criteria.

Must also be 'cause The "W" is a pimp.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicNakor

Me either. I know Republicans that are apalled with the Bush Administration. On the other hand, I know Democrats that support him and his war in Iraq. Unless a person tells me what party they support, it is hard to define their political party of choice. It is easier to find out what political party they detest, but just because they detest one party, that in no way means they support another party.

Busy, I kind of like the 'I will get my coat saying.' And I miss Big Boab's way of using that expression. ;-) If you would rather I say 'Okay....I have had my say, bye y'all'..........it won't be a happening thing. Quite frankly, now that I have an inkling that it might just bug you a bit.......I will probably use it often.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker
    When Abramoff is finished singing, many Republicans will have lots of prison time to spend honing their comedy skills.
    Quite a few Democrats, as well, I hear.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    : Are you assuming that all Republicans are Christians?:lol

Here's a shocker for you. They all aren't. They profess it for political reasons.
    Only for political reasons?

How crass and hypocritical of them...I'm shocked.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast