Thread: LowID Though ports are open

Hi i get a LowID i dont know why. When i use the shields up test, it tells me that the ports i need to have open is open.. but when i make the port test in emule it tells me that there is no connection.. i have forwarded all ports in my router... MY ISP TALK TALK BROADBAND

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Have you switched the router on and off?

Do you have personal firewall software installed on the pc?

Open a command prompt on the PC and type ipconfig. What is the computers ip?
    What model of router do you have? List the settings you are using>
    "I went over to a friend's house the other day. He was having problems with his computer and he asked me to look at it, and I realized he had Windows Me and it's like, oh no—that's your first problem."-Michael Dell, founder and CEO of Dell.

3. File Sharing   -   #3

Arrow

Hi the router is Belkin wireless router F5D7632-4
    The computer is a part of i wireless home network that consists of two computers, and the first computer works well together with eMule but the computer with the adapter does not. I have opened the required ports for both IP adresses, The router tells me that there is some kind of a conflict between the two ip adresses because the same port is open for both.

I don't know if it means anything but I use the same port together with overnet, and overnet reports the port to be open.

I have no personal firewall on my computer, I use WinXP PRO with SP2, eMule version 0.46c

I have just restarted the router in connection with the install of eMule

Hope this is enough

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    The router tells me that there is some kind of a conflict between the two ip adresses because the same port is open for both.
    Quote error messages exactly. You can't use the same port for two different computers. You can change the port an emule client listens on in the preferances in emule.
    "I went over to a friend's house the other day. He was having problems with his computer and he asked me to look at it, and I realized he had Windows Me and it's like, oh no—that's your first problem."-Michael Dell, founder and CEO of Dell.