Thread: Battlefield 2 Special Forces = buggy as fuck

silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I bought BF2: SF a couple of days ago and I had it shipped to me overnight because I didn't feel like waiting a week for my game (still took 2 days even with fast processing) and I installed my game and reinstalled the 1.12 patch because I heard that it takes out the 1.12 patch. I load my game up and log into my account and the screen hangs for about 5 mins until after all the wait it tells me that the server has refused my connection... wtf? I then try a few more times and still hangs and gives me the same message and it works soo I reinstall the 1.12 patch and restart my PC hoping it will fix. So I get back into the game and it lets me in!! I play for like 30 mins untill I disconnect my game to browse the internet for like 5 mins to take a little break and I get back into my game and it hangs again then refuses my connection. Now I'm pissed. I try a few more times like before but it refuses it over and over. Maybe it fixes it when I reinstall the patch but I'm not going to do that every time I wan't to play the game. Wtf? Has anyone encountered this problem or heard of it?

2. Games   -   #2
    yea, it sucks.
    and the new expansion stuff isnt all that great too. im glad i didnt buy the expansion

Wow, your an idiot for buying it lol.
    Last edited by colt45joe; 12-25-2005 at 03:09 AM.

3. Games   -   #3
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Wow, your an idiot for buying it lol.

Just wait a few months and wicked sweet mods will start comming out.