Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Americans Don't Learn English

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    They don't intend going to England.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    The do speak engrish in a way thaey just can't speel properly.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Santa's Avatar dvhyt5er
    Let's see...

Population of English
    VS
    Population of Americanos + Population of Microsoft english
    = ?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Nah, they speak American. Why not just call it that.

People who actually do use English should "get a life lol" apparentement.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Nah, they speak American. Why not just call it that.

People who actually do use English should "get a life lol" apparentement.
    lol

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    They don't intend going to England.
    My mate Rod told me that only 1% of their population has a passport. Also, he went on to explain, 65% of their population wouldn't be able to find England on a world map. So it's little wonder they never intend to visit their betters.
    Last edited by Khan's Grape; 12-27-2005 at 12:37 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Yogs's Avatar n00b

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Yogs's Avatar n00b
    An American soldier, serving in World War II, had just returned from several weeks of intense action on the German front lines. He had finally been granted R&R and was on a train bound for London. The train was very crowded, so the soldier walked the length of the train, looking for an empty seat. The only unoccupied seat was directly adjacent to a well dressed middle aged lady and was being used by her little dog.
    The war weary soldier asked, "Please, ma'am, may I sit in that seat?"
    The English woman looked down her nose at the soldier, sniffed and said, "You Americans. You are such a rude class of people. Can't you see my little Fifi is using that seat?"

The soldier walked away, determined to find a place to rest, but after another trip down to the end of the train, found himself again facing the woman with the dog.
    Again he asked, "Please, lady. May I sit there? I'm very tired."
    The English woman wrinkled her nose and snorted, "You Americans! Not only are you rude, you are also arrogant. Imagine!"

The soldier didn't say anything else. He leaned over, picked up the little dog, tossed it out the window of the train and sat down in the empty seat. The woman shrieked and demanded that someone defend her and chastise the soldier.
    An English gentleman sitting across the aisle spoke up, "You know, sir, you Americans do seem to have a penchant for doing the wrong thing. You eat holding the fork in the wrong hand. You drive your autos on the wrong side of the road. And now, sir, you've thrown the wrong bitch out of the window."

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogs
    An American soldier, serving in World War II, had just returned from several weeks of intense action on the German front lines. He had finally been granted R&R and was on a train bound for London. The train was very crowded, so the soldier walked the length of the train, looking for an empty seat. The only unoccupied seat was directly adjacent to a well dressed middle aged lady and was being used by her little dog.
    The war weary soldier asked, "Please, ma'am, may I sit in that seat?"
    The English woman looked down her nose at the soldier, sniffed and said, "You Americans. You are such a rude class of people. Can't you see my little Fifi is using that seat?"

The soldier walked away, determined to find a place to rest, but after another trip down to the end of the train, found himself again facing the woman with the dog.
    Again he asked, "Please, lady. May I sit there? I'm very tired."
    The English woman wrinkled her nose and snorted, "You Americans! Not only are you rude, you are also arrogant. Imagine!"

The soldier didn't say anything else. He leaned over, picked up the little dog, tossed it out the window of the train and sat down in the empty seat. The woman shrieked and demanded that someone defend her and chastise the soldier.
    An English gentleman sitting across the aisle spoke up, "You know, sir, you Americans do seem to have a penchant for doing the wrong thing. You eat holding the fork in the wrong hand. You drive your autos on the wrong side of the road. And now, sir, you've thrown the wrong bitch out of the window."
    Hilarious!!!
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Lounge   -   #10
    The Dutch are really good at foreign languages.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast