Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Website Please Look

Poster
    The Vauxhall Corsa is the best car ever made.

This is possibly the first time I have ever done this. It is unlikely I will ever do it again.

LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,
    LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    because your a amature its k

3. Lounge   -   #13

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by ThR^@20 April 2003 - 15:00
    because your a amature its k
    AN AMATURE!?! AN AMATURE!?! HOW DARE YOU CALL HIM THAT! There is no other site like it. Its a one of a kind. Can ya find any other site that looks just like it!?! Guess not! Thats why he is not an amature. He made a site like no other... Its just like the one doller bill I have. Its a one of a kind. There is no other bill exactly like it. Thats why its worth a lot!

5. Lounge   -   #15
    BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JmiF@20 April 2003 - 23:59

This is possibly the first time I have ever done this. It is unlikely I will ever do it again.

LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,
    LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,.
    ok i may have exagerated so i updated the site

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by BROCKSTER+21 April 2003 - 00:05--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BROCKSTER @ 21 April 2003 - 00:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JmiF@20 April 2003 - 23:59

ok i may have exagerated so i updated the site [/b][/quote]
    I lied.

LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,
    LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,

Excellent repost.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    sooooo ot u think people??

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    Lose the mouse tracker. It&#39;s a pain in the arse.

Presentation above content.

Do you know the phrase 180 for show, double for dough.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Luca_Snipes's Avatar Poster
    You really need to remove that thing the follows the mouse pointer, one of the many things that makes me leave sites within minutes...

also, on the pictures page - even going at 20k/s + it still took too long to load the page and images (nice pics tho - who is it )....did i mention lose the mouse pointer thingy?

the menu box thing also jumps all over the place from page to page, perhaps keep it in one place?

otherwise looks good

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Got_brains?'s Avatar Poster
    I greatly apologise for that. I did not realise that it was offending anyone. I will not do that again.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast