Thread: Ewido's movin up in the world

fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    [news=http://forumxp.net.free.fr/phpBB2/images/ewido.png]Erlangen, Germany, October 17, 2005 - ewido networks, maker of IT security solutions, was awarded Digital River's ICE (Internet Commerce Excellence) Award for Best Newcomer of the Year. Digital River is a global leader in e-commerce outsourcing.

Digital River’s ICE Award for Best Newcomer of the Year is presented to a new client that has demonstrated an ability to successfully grow its Internet sales through creative and strategic online programs.

During a 12 month period ewido networks produced a 530% increase in online sales, and generated a nearly 2000% increase in both active users of the ewido security suite and visitors to its website.

this is what I'm waiting for......

In the future, ewido networks plans to launch an enterprise solution of the ewido security suite. At the end of this year, ewido plans to enter the B2B market with a corporate solution for the central management of updates and installations for an indefinite number of clients.

http://www.ewido.net/en/press/award/[/news]
    Last edited by RealitY; 12-27-2005 at 09:24 AM.

2. News (Archive)   -   #2
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Why are you waiting for an enterprise solution?

3. News (Archive)   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb
    Why are you waiting for an enterprise solution?
    I'm not anymore, I've changed my mind....
    now I'm waiting for RealitY to QUIT FUGGIN WITH MY POSTS!!!!

heh heh.

ok seriously.........
    I use Ewido SS, I like Ewido SS, but it's $30 per year or $80 for life
    (which I would galdly pay if I actually needed it, and may just pay it anyway to show suppport)
    or you can use the free, on deamnd scan only version after the 14 day trial expires
    which is plenty for me, I have common sense, I really don't need the guard running
    but some people I have did pc work for don't seem to have common sense
    they need some kind of auto protection running
    if I have a corporate license for Ewido,
    then I don't have to convince somone that paying for the auto protection is actually worth it,
    and may stop all the bullshit they keep coming to me to have fixed
    they get a full, legitimate install of Ewido, and then maybe they don't have to call me so fuckin soon after the last repair

4. News (Archive)   -   #4
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Today 03:43 PM
    fkdup74
    ...if I have a corporate license for Ewido,
    then I don't have to convince somone that paying for the auto protection is actually worth it,
    and may stop all the bullshit they keep coming to me to have fixed
    they get a full, legitimate install of Ewido...
    No you read the pricing wrong. $80 for life is for 1 computer only. It goes down a little if you buy multiple lifetime subscriptions at the same time. So customers need to purchase individual licenses separately. Or you can buy them in bulk or 1 at a time for them.

5. News (Archive)   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb
    No you read the pricing wrong.
    no, you misinterpreted my comments on the pricing
    prices I quoted were for single user licenses because corporate licensing isn't available yet

and unless Ewido deviates from the norm with their corp version,
    my clients will not need to purchace licenses

ewido plans to enter the B2B market with a corporate solution for the central management of updates and installations for an indefinite number of clients.
    oops, looks like there'll be no deviation
    Last edited by fkdup74; 01-01-2006 at 04:16 AM.