Thread: Splinter Cell

Can someone tell me how to put the no cd crack on to SplinterCell. I want to get it right the first time. Don't I have to copy and paste it? I don't know what folder to paste it to? HELP!!!!! please

2. Games   -   #2
    imported_The__One
    Usually, to apply a no-cd crack, u have to copy it to the game root directorie (i.e: C:\Program Files\Sprinter Cell), or something like that. U have to put the no cd crack in the same folder in wich the original game's executable is in (i.e: SprinteCell.exe) If U have trouble finding this folder, simply right-click on the shortcut U would usually use to open the game, and choose "properties", the folder's path should be listed under "Target location", or something like that.

3. Games   -   #3
    Okay I did that. But now it says:

The procedure entry point ?GDTGraph@@3V?$TArray@N$0A@@@A could not be located in the dynamc link library Engine.dll.

What do I do now?

4. Games   -   #4
    I tried to reinstall splinter cell. But when I go to uninstall it I can't!
    I deleted all of the files manually so that I could reinstall. But I STILL CAN'T. Help!

5. Games   -   #5
    Nevermind I figured it out. All I did was use daemon tools and then went to the start menu and cicked run. I then explored the disc and installed.