Thread: bbc reporter

baccyman's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    A roving reporter from the BBC was touring a remote part of the Scottish Highlands looking for material for a documentary about the way of life there.
    REPORTER:

Hello there, excuse me, I'm from the BBC and I'm gathering material for a documentary about the way of life in the remote parts of the Scottish Highlands. You look like an interesting fellow, perhaps I could interview you?

SCOTSMAN:

Certainly...

REPORTER:

Well, perhaps you could start by telling me your name?

SCOTSMAN:

Well now there's a story. Y'know I deliver the mail round here, but do they call me Donald the Postman? No they don't.

You see those fine crofts up on the hill there, well, I built more than half of them myself, but do they call me Donald the Croftbuilder? No, they don't.

And did you pass the nets down in the harbour? Well, I made several of them, but do they call me Donald the Netmaker? No, they don't.

But, I tell you, a moment's weakness with just ONE sheep ....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Diary,
    Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with those expensive, double-pane, energy-efficient kind. But this week I got a call from the contractor who installed them, complaining that his work had been completed a whole year ago, and I had yet to pay for them.

Boy oh boy, did we go around!! Just because I'm blonde doesn't mean that I am automatically stupid. I proceeded to tell him just what his fast talking sales guy had told me last year: namely, that in one year the windows would pay for themselves.

There was silence on the other end of the line, so I just hung up... and have not heard back.

Guess I won that stupid argument!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    lol.

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain