Thread: Problem...

I have a problem. The SLSK serverstatus says that the server is up, but my soulseek client (v156c) won't connect with error "Could not connect to server. If your internet connection is up, the server might be temporarily down. Please try again later". But the server is up and my internet connection is up.

It also says "conection refused" when I try to visit www.slsknet.org and www.photobucket.com in Firefox, for some reason. They don't work in IE either.

Anyone know what is going on?

2. File Sharing   -   #2

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I checked the server status page. It's up, and other people can connect. It still doesn't work for me. Thanks though.
    Last edited by farstrider; 10-07-2005 at 01:53 AM.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    well it sounds like you have more issues with connecting.., so it's not entirely a SoulSeek issue...perhaps you could elaborate?... what firewall are you using?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    jazz'n'blues
    Quote Originally Posted by farstrider
    I checked the server status page. It's up, and other people can connect. It still doesn't work for me. Thanks though.
    I am having the same problem. I changed nothing on my system, i repeat nothing. But now I have your problem. Have you found a solution yet?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    sometimes Soulseek can get corrupted, try to install it again..and then see how it goes..