Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Americas Defence Budget

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo
    Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    Skinheads, named after their shaven heads, are members of a subculture that originated in Britain in the 1960s, where they were closely tied to the Rude boy of the West Indies and the Mods of the UK.

There are a number of different "types" of skinhead falling into three main categories suggested by common usage.
    • Traditional (Trad), Trojan Skinheads (after the Trojan Records label), or Original Skins - Unlike the other categories, traditional skinheads do not regard attitudes toward racism as central to the subculture. Instead, they identify with the original skinhead movement ("The Spirit of 69") in music, style, culture and working class pride.
    • Nazi-Skinheads (Neo-Nazi Skins, called White Power or sometimes offensively Boneheads) - Racist and highly political. Despite the common moniker, some racist skinheads have no connection to Nazism. They are generally right wing and nationalist, however.
    • SHARP (Skinheads Against Racial Prejudice), Aggressively anti-racist and political, generally left wing. The moniker "SHARP skinheads" is commonly used for all anti-racist skinheads, even if they aren't members of a SHARP organization. Anti-racist skins include RASH (Red and Anarchist Skinheads), Redskins, and Anarcho-Skinheads.
    These categories are descriptive, not definitive. There are many skinheads who don't fit in any of these categories. The usefulness of these terms is to explain the dominant forces of skinhead social structure.

any clearer?
    Yes.

It seems all types of Skinheads started over there and the idea spread.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    As i said earlier, it may well be that all the skins in merkin land that you've encountered are just neo-nazis

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

3. Lounge   -   #43
    As i said earlier, it may well be that all the skins in merkin land that you've encountered are just neo-nazis
    that got the idea from over there in bratishland. True dat.

Probably because it is associated with Neo-Nazis, a non-racist person wouldn't want to mislabeled over as racist. The traditional skinhead wouldn't have much of a chance.

It's almost like a Joe Blow wearing swastikas.

The old joke goes...If a white man has a clean bald head, he's either a Skinhead (Nazi) or going through chemotherapy.
    Last edited by Busyman; 01-05-2006 at 05:21 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Lounge   -   #44
    so I've got cancer?!

chroist the NHS's standards have really slipped if this is how I find out!!

5. Lounge   -   #45
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    The old joke goes...If a white man has a clean bald head, he's either a Skinhead (Nazi) or going through chemotherapy.
    What a fantastic joke that is

There are literally millions of shaven headed white men in the UK. It's become the haircut of choice for blokes who are slightly receeding and can't be arsed with the incomplete head of hair look.

Probably made popular by the Cockerney gimpoid brothers on Eastenders.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    at this point i'd like to point out that my hair isn't receeding, partly cause I'm only 19 and partly cause it just doesn't happen to men in my family, my 70+ year old grandad still has all his

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    What a fantastic joke that is

There are literally millions of shaven headed white men in the UK. It's become the haircut of choice for blokes who are slightly receeding and can't be arsed with the incomplete head of hair look.

Probably made popular by the Cockerney gimpoid brothers on Eastenders.
    Yeah I've seen it more 'round here too.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Lounge   -   #48
    at this point i'd like to point out that my hair isn't receeding, partly cause I'm only 19 and partly cause it just doesn't happen to men in my family, my 70+ year old grandad still has all his
    ..and you have none of yours. Gotcha.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #49
    no, i'm gonna grow mine so I can have an Even Steven with a Temp Taper fade in the back

10. Lounge   -   #50
    no, i'm gonna grow mine so I can have an Even Steven with a Temp Taper fade in the back
    "You growing your hair?"

I don't see white folks with an ESWATTFITB.

Post some pics when it finally grows in.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast