Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Hostel (2005)

Poster
    Hostel 2 Is In the Making , Eli Roth Said it in an interview recenlty, search Hostel 2 on google and youll find it. I just hope they dont fill this movie with nudity too , ill hate that , its a Horror Movie not an Adult Movie LOL

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    Poster
    But thats what makes it so good! Well, not the nudity itself but the fact the film starts off just like any other teen horror, everything guys want to see. People they can relate to, weed, booze, "eurotrip", hot girls and tits. But then when things just go so downhill for the characters, everything changes...Notice how the gratitious nudity becomes absent and those girls look decidedly ugly without makeup.

It was an incredibly chilling movie, especially when Paxton was begging for his life in German, I loved the fact that there weren't subtitles, but if you're interested, he said something along the lines of; "please don't kill me, if you do I'll haunt you for the rest your life, you'll hear my screams in your nightmares every night. Please don't kill me."
    Last edited by Vamp; 04-22-2006 at 11:50 PM.
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    I saw a fascinating interview with Eli Roth, Hostel's director, about how he was influenced by this horribly upsetting movie: Cannibal Attack (or something like that). Now that was an awful movie.

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamp
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%
    The concept is brilliantly perverse - doctors getting rid of their frustrations.
    This film plus dusk to dawn plus extremities in kill bill show Tarantino's true dream of letting go and making perverse trash.
    Will he continue to surpress his true nature?
    They aren't doctors, they're businessmen. The one guy had a dream of being a surgeon.
    didnt realize that, cheers, my version is more evil though

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    this movie sucked big time

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronhrin
    this movie sucked big time
    best horror film of the year

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    In my humble Opinion, Hostel is a terrible stupid little Film that should have never been Made in the first Place. Worst of all, that Quentin Tarantino gave his Name to promote the flick. Zero Points for you, Mr. Tarantino...

8. Movies & TV   -   #48
    totally agreed cinemaniac

when you really think about it this movie was just a spoof of any jason or freddy movies. just with more nudity. i mean yeah i loved the begining but when your thinking of a great horror movie and are dissappointed with the beginging, even though it was just building up the story. it pretty muched sucked. no real action. most of it happened in the end. i place lots of .

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    Member BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I aggree wit Ronhrin this movie sucks so badly

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345