Thread: Sim City 4

i downloaded both of the cd's now it wants cd 2 wth do i do...and in simple form pleaze.......is there like n e way to burn it?????....do i have to have a no cd crack i mean i downloaded both......you know...then it's all like......give me cd 2....and im all like fuck you piece of shit!!LOL .......so i came here..you know........so i need help....you know.....

2. Games   -   #2

3. Games   -   #3
    fuck somebody answer pleaze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Take out CD1 and put CD2 in. Then continue the installation.

5. Games   -   #5
    HI HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM HAVE YOU TRIED GETTING NO-CD CRACK YET M8

cheers

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    You use the No_Cd crack after installing the game. No CD crack means you don't need the cd to play the game.

7. Games   -   #7
    If its the devience copy then theirs a problem with the second cd, you need to use a cd fix before you burn it, search for it its on kazza

8. Games   -   #8
    I have a 100% working version if anyone wants it. It's on 2 CD's. Let me know what program to use to compress it (like the one killa uses) and I'll post it for ya if there's any requests.

Fly like a Hawk

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    well the first thing u shud do is burn em on a CD 2 of em. then start the installation and when it asks for the product put it in then put in the 2nd CD when the installation gets half way but it will ask when and then download the Sim City 4 No CD Crack and it shud work

10. Games   -   #10
    Nhawk....Dude use winace then add .exe so you can share the wealth