Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Updates on the GWOT

clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Hmmm...I sense sarcasm but it's hard to see beyond my foaming mouth.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker
    I thought the hippy chick at my workplace was foaming at the mouth when I told her about the boiled brown person. As it turned out she was just spitting out her latte in amazement at my masculine moral presence. (I am an 11 on the manly scale of absolute gender).

You don't seem like a pinko to me, so perhaps this is the issue?

heterosexually yours,

JG
    Last edited by jesus' general; 01-03-2006 at 10:32 AM.
    We boil them there so we don't have to boil them here!

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by jesus' general
    I thought the hippy chick at my workplace was foaming at the mouth when I told her about the boiled brown person. As it turned out she was just spitting out her latte in amazement at my masculine moral presence. (I am an 11 on the manly scale of absolute gender).

heterosexually yours,

JG
    we're all comunists here

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins

heterosexually yours,

JG
    we're all comunists here
    Indeed.

Amongst other things, we've renounced the capitalist evil known as spellcheck.

I hope this Jebus guy stays around, he's fecking funny. Flowe, post a bit in the lounge
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    jesus is american?

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    He lives in Southpark. Got a cable TV show.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach
    jesus is american?
    Don't be daft, Columbus only invented america like 200 years ago and jesus was around thousands of years before that.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Thankfully not. He used to be a good honest patriot, but I hear he's taken up acting and is making friends with liberals these days.

Constant vigilance is required against the corrupting influence of liberals, feminists, communists, homosexuals and actors. Especially actors as they're usually a combination of all those things. We've lost too many good patriots to these satanic forces as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Should we invade?
    Invade our allies, the Uzbeks, for helping us in the GWOT? I think you need a break from the fuzzy thinking liberals who infest this place, you seem to be suffering from Stockholm Syndrome!

CONSTANT VIGILANCE!

That comment reminded me of this hippy chick at the place where I work, she was asking all these dumb questions like, "How do you know he was a terrorist if he hadn't been convicted?" I said to her, "Listen up hairy pits, its like a trial, how do you know who the guilty one is? He's the one wearing the orange jumpsuit, DUH! How do I know he was a terrorist? We had him boiled! DUH!".

Coulters "How to talk to a liberal.. if you must" should be required reading for all good patriots.

I'd like to attend one of these "terrorist-boils"...do you serve refreshments?

Festival seating?

Big screen?

Huge Tannoy system?

Have you a schedule of upcoming events?
    Thats better.

The only criticism I could make of the Uzbeks is that they really haven't grasped the idea behind capitalism yet. Imagine letting such a lucrative prospect go to waste! I put it down to being under the influence of the Commies for such a long time. But give'em a chance, once they've tasted the sweet, sweet fruit of American foreign policy they'll be coming along in leaps and bounds!

I mean, we haven't even addressed the situation in the Sudan...first things first, I always say.
    Jebus.. its worse than I thought! Iran first buddy! You ought to come along to a Team Infidel shoot out sometime, get ya back on the straight and narrow.

I gotta go to work and irritate the liberals, but I'll be back to help you hold the fort later on, remember friend.. CONSTANT VIGILANCE!

heterosexually yours,

JG

It would appear you are not familiar with my excellent "jaded" sarcasm.

As is the case with other leading conservatives, a minimum of six weeks' indoctrination is required before you've reached the proper and prescribed absorption level.

Stay tuned.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes

A similar thought crossed my mind.

It is strangely compelling though
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast