Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Updates on the GWOT

Hello good members of FST and a happy new year to you all!

I would like to celebrate the new year, and my first post, by exploring some of the lesser known victories in the Global War on Terror (GWOT). I have chosen this site as I have been informed that it is a veritable hotbed of pinko commie liberalism and my fellow conservatives require reinforcements.

The wait is over, the cavalry has arrived!

I strongly believe that we Americans do not appreciate the dedication and achievements of our allies in the GWOT. So it is with this sentiment in mind that I bring to your attention the monumental progress made by our friends the Uzbeks. Unlike the lily livered liberals we are forced to endure at home, the Uzbeks really know how to get the job done. Listen and learn terrorists, when the Uzbeks say you're in hot water they mean it!

One boiled terrorist coming right up!
    Boiled Terrorist (gory 18+)

This is why we should ignore the doom and gloom merchants of the fifth column, also known as the Mass Media. We are winning this war and God is on our side!

The corresponding cloud to this silver lining is that we can't get this job done in the USA.

Now.. back in the day, when men were men, and sheep were scared, this kind of thing would have been handled by the National Guard, the liberals, ever eager to take the fun out of things have put a stop to it. So three cheers for outsourcing!!!

We boil them there so we don't have to boil them here!

The mother of the man who was boiled for our freedom has been making trouble, but don't be concerned, she has been silenced!

http://www.muslimuzbekistan.net/en/c...ry.php?ID=1043

Take note President Bush, there is a solution to the Cindy Sheehan problem!

Now, getting back to our glorious homeland, I want to show all you wishy washy liberals something special. The men I am about to show you have made this country what it is today, if theres a draft, they'll be first in line to defend your freedom while you sip on a Starbucks latte and talk about Oscar Wilde. Now don't get any funny ideas liberals, you may mock their less than athletic figures but your careless words on this forum could lead to real life serious injury to your skinny white pinko commie bodies, don't say I didn't warn you!

Now, the moment you've all been waiting for... behold! I present to you the troops of the 101st Chairborne!

http://anarchangel.blogspot.com/2005...m-infidel.html

*sniff* Its enough to make a grown man cry, and reconsider his objections to eugenics, but I digress..

Bow down to your betters liberals! Observe their unbridled masculinity! Recognise their superior moral fibre and tremble in the face of true God fearing Middle Americans! If the brown hordes arrive at the gates it'll be salt of the Earth folks such as these who will save the day! If ever there was proof of Intelligent Design.. this is it!

Now, before you book smart libs get all high and mighty about my grammar, I should tell you now that I was home schooled. Don't start getting all uppity about it commies, I can hit a brown person with a rock up to a range of 30 yards, 40 if they're chained to a stick. A darn site more useful then a few well placed commas!

Watch this space for more updates on the GWOT, but until then.... this is Jesus' General signing off.

heterosexually yours,

JG
    Last edited by jesus' general; 01-02-2006 at 09:39 PM.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I thought j2 said he doesn't have any other forum IDs.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    stfu manker

(sorry i've wanted to try that for a while)

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by ilw
    stfu manker

(sorry i've wanted to try that for a while)

There can't be many left who haven't given it a go, Shirley.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    I haven't.

Yet.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker
    I haven't.

Yet.
    Just waiting til I post something that you disagree with, eh.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    shouldn't this be in funny stuff?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Hmmm.

A very 'cut-to-the-chase' sort of fellow; a 'man-of-action'...I'll need time to come up with more.

Do you know G. Gordon Liddy at all, at all.

I'd like to attend one of these "terrorist-boils"...do you serve refreshments?

Festival seating?

Big screen?

Huge Tannoy system?

Have you a schedule of upcoming events?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Actually, since the Uzbeks committed this, um...attritive act, what is the objection to western disinterest?

Should we invade?

A thought:

Since it's his backyard, why not get Vladimir Putin's input on this?

Or Kofi Annan's?

Really now, if the U.N. doesn't see fit to become involved (nary a resolution in sight!), wouldn't the international community be outraged if we once again move unilaterally?

I mean, we haven't even addressed the situation in the Sudan...first things first, I always say.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Do you know G. Gordon Liddy at all, at all.
    Thankfully not. He used to be a good honest patriot, but I hear he's taken up acting and is making friends with liberals these days.

Constant vigilance is required against the corrupting influence of liberals, feminists, communists, homosexuals and actors. Especially actors as they're usually a combination of all those things. We've lost too many good patriots to these satanic forces as it is.

Should we invade?
    Invade our allies, the Uzbeks, for helping us in the GWOT? I think you need a break from the fuzzy thinking liberals who infest this place, you seem to be suffering from Stockholm Syndrome!

CONSTANT VIGILANCE!

That comment reminded me of this hippy chick at the place where I work, she was asking all these dumb questions like, "How do you know he was a terrorist if he hadn't been convicted?" I said to her, "Listen up hairy pits, its like a trial, how do you know who the guilty one is? He's the one wearing the orange jumpsuit, DUH! How do I know he was a terrorist? We had him boiled! DUH!".

Coulters "How to talk to a liberal.. if you must" should be required reading for all good patriots.

I'd like to attend one of these "terrorist-boils"...do you serve refreshments?

Festival seating?

Big screen?

Huge Tannoy system?

Have you a schedule of upcoming events?
    Thats better.

The only criticism I could make of the Uzbeks is that they really haven't grasped the idea behind capitalism yet. Imagine letting such a lucrative prospect go to waste! I put it down to being under the influence of the Commies for such a long time. But give'em a chance, once they've tasted the sweet, sweet fruit of American foreign policy they'll be coming along in leaps and bounds!

I mean, we haven't even addressed the situation in the Sudan...first things first, I always say.
    Jebus.. its worse than I thought! Iran first buddy! You ought to come along to a Team Infidel shoot out sometime, get ya back on the straight and narrow.

I gotta go to work and irritate the liberals, but I'll be back to help you hold the fort later on, remember friend.. CONSTANT VIGILANCE!

heterosexually yours,

JG
    Last edited by jesus' general; 01-03-2006 at 08:59 AM.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast