Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats The Worst Game U Have Ever Played?

BANNED
    I want to avoid wasting my time and money with crap games so whats the worst game u have ever player and why?

2. Games   -   #2
    Counterstrike

they should update the graphics

3. Games   -   #3
    And half-life and all the other mods from half-life

4. Games   -   #4
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    errrm, whatever -Archwolf- its not the worst or the best ever

i really hated black and white - nice graphics, but sooooooooo boring. if you are a god why are the only things you can do are move wood, slap a cow and toss the odd fireball
    when the said AI i thought they meant AI, my animal always ended up living off its own poo
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    I haven't yet encountered any games that I hate, Particularly. But, Counter-strike, for one is NOT the worst and it plays good. It may not have good graphics and all, but what CS asks of you is skills and experience. It depends on what you are looking for in a game. If you are looking for graphics, storyline and something that you can follow up with, CS may be totally unimpressive.

But, if you do enjoy counter-strike, you will never get sick of it . I've been playing CS since beta stages and I'm still playing it now at v1.5, that would be about 2-3 yrs if you calculate. The improvements since the beta version have been anticipated and I'm happy to say I'm still enjoying online gameplay.

If you gotta ask, I think The Sims is a pretty sick game, along with all of its expansions. It's good but won't last on the long term.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Nice avatar btw, DarthInsinuate.
    I posted a question on this previously, but that posts seems a bit obselete. If you would tell me you make an image or an avatar (gif) for that matter directly off a video file (mpeg, avi, mov, etc), I'll be grateful. Thanks.

7. Games   -   #7
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    use animation shop 3, click on the wizard tool, when it asks to import file import the video done and done

while i'm here i also hate c&c generals cause it doesn't work on my computer
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

8. Games   -   #8
    Why Cs got ugly Graphics its a fine game and u need to play on a better resolution and play on opengl no on software!

Worst game hmmmmm..soldier of Fortune 2.. Gameplay just sux

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    True aye, you guys may have played it in Direct3D mode or some other mode that makes it look sick in terms of gameplay. And yes, I do agree that CS isn't that much of a letdown in terms of graphics if you played it in OpenGL mode.

Darth, MOV files are not supported are there??
    If you would take a look at BROCKSTER's avatar, a part sliced of the matrix reloaded trailer I suppose. Hopefully, it's a mov file and you know why he's able to convert it.

10. Games   -   #10
    WWII Online will live in infamy as the shittiest game ever created

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast