Thread: The Shield season 5 promo

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Don't know if this has already been mentioned, too lazy to look

FX Site

I hope it's not going to be one long drawn out story again, like last season. Nothings topped season 2 imo, yet... still, can't wait

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    man i havent even seen all of season 2 none of 3, or 4. was my fave series just never got to see it after that . gotta see them before jan 10th!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Seen them all up to Ep 2 Season 4. How does this program keep getting better? The writing, script and acting is excellent. Vic Mackey is a complete bastard but also has you rooting for him as well. Shane is even more of a scumbag now that the Strike team has disbanded. But as i say i am only at the start of the 4th season, so God knows what to expect!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    i just jumped in on season 5's first ep and thought it was good. that guy, looks slow with a half open eye and bent ears. whoever he is, he's perfect to get under your skin. he does it well! i hope they kill him, i'll relish the moment

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ApacNTS
    i just jumped in on season 5's first ep and thought it was good. that guy, looks slow with a half open eye and bent ears. whoever he is, he's perfect to get under your skin. he does it well! i hope they kill him, i'll relish the moment
    Who are you talking about?

The detective?

He did something interesting that actually gives him psychopath status in an earlier season.

I wish they'd explore that again.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    played the detective in phonebooth. played the semi psychic or w/e in species. in the shield he's with IA and trying to take vick down. walks around insisting his will by forcing out gum, just to see who'll crack.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ApacNTS
    played the detective in phonebooth. played the semi psychic or w/e in species. in the shield he's with IA and trying to take vick down. walks around insisting his will by forcing out gum, just to see who'll crack.
    Oh Forest Whitaker.

Yeah he also played in The Crying Game.

Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232