Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: Scientology

  1. #1
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Please understand that these people are mentalists. I think it's important that you do. Unless you are a twat, in which case join them and ruin your life.

    http://www.xenu.net/archive/scientology_illustrated/

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    The south park episode which takes teh piss out of it is funny

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Please understand that these people are mentalists. I think it's important that you do. Unless you are a twat, in which case join them and ruin your life.

    http://www.xenu.net/archive/scientology_illustrated/
    Did you you come to this conclusion...while unconscious?

    Peace bd


  4. Lounge   -   #4
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Please understand that these people are mentalists. I think it's important that you do. Unless you are a twat, in which case join them and ruin your life.

    http://www.xenu.net/archive/scientology_illustrated/
    Did you you come to this conclusion...while unconscious?

    Peace bd

    Shortly after I joined the Jehova's Witnesses.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,942
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo
    The south park episode which takes teh piss out of it is funny
    wos just gonna say that, had it typed up 'n everything

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie

    Did you you come to this conclusion...while unconscious?

    Peace bd
    Shortly after I joined the Jehova's Witnesses.
    I was going to join the Jehova's...but their buffet sux!

    Peace bd

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    it took you 21 minutes to type?

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo
    it took you 21 minutes to type?
    Who?

    Peace bd

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo
    The south park episode which takes teh piss out of it is funny
    wos just gonna say that, had it typed up 'n everything
    Say it anyway, no-one will mind.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,942
    The south park episode which takes teh piss out of it is probably the most dullest episode to date, however, that one part of it is very funny.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •