Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Scientology

enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Think of the pluses, at least you'd get to meet tom cruise

2. Lounge   -   #32
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Just so you know. Sciencrapology owns DiskKraper (defrager) & Panda AV.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I used to use Panda AV. It had a Welsh accent saying Welcome to Panda Antivirus each time you opened the interface. The real time scanner was pretty damn good and I never encountered a virus it couldn't deal with either.

Quality, it was.

I didn't pay for it, naturellement.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I used to use Panda AV. It had a Welsh accent saying Welcome to Panda Antivirus each time you opened the interface. The real time scanner was pretty damn good and I never encountered a virus it couldn't deal with either.

Quality, it was.

I didn't pay for it, naturellement.
    Now you can be even prouder of that.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Precisement.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    ~Rev Jim Jones's Avatar Kool-Aid Kowboy
    Scientology Gulags

stumbled into the RPF's RPF one time in the tunnels below the Cedars complex in L.A. There w[ere] about a dozen people who apparently had been sleeping in these tiny rooms. (There were a couple of blankets on the floor.) Both men and women [were down there]. A man was cutting a woman's pant leg with a knife while she was wearing the pants, and he had sliced her foot. Blood was running down her ankle onto her foot and was puddling on the floor. She looked up at me and gave me... what I would consider to be an insane smile and said, 'I caused my foot to be in the way of his knife.' Two or three of the people who were crouching and laying about on the floor looked up at me as if it were some kind of wonderful joke. I backed out the way I came in. One of Scientology's big promotion schemes is to tell people that they need to be 'at cause.' These people weren't at cause over anything[. T]hey had degenerated back to the Middle Ages.

http://www.lermanet2.com/scientology...Conditions.htm

[s]uddenly during the third hour I was aware of shadows in the corridor beyond me. [T]hey were people. Slowly I realized that an entire group of people lived and worked down there. I was so tired [that] it took me a long time to realize who they were. Then it hit me. [They were t]he Cedars RPF. They lived and worked down in this stinkhole. This was their Org. Then I really found out what had happened to them. Filthy, tired, skeletons appeared before me and started begging to see the OT folders. I thought I looked bad, but I looked beautiful compared to them. They crowded around me pushing and shoving, then the mood turned ugly. They started hitting each other to get into the room behind me. I realized what had happened. They had been totally broken. They were animals, not humans. I saw four of my friends, one a Class Nine OT, fighting to get by me. They were punching each other in the face, pulling hair, kicking. And way down in this cellar no one could hear them, no one cared.

Someone suddenly hit me hard. I realized [that] they were turning their anger on me[. T]hey would beat me up to get the folders. I guess in periods of deep stress we all go a little insane--[s]urvival of the fittest. From somewhere in my tired brain, strength came. I stood up with all my TR's [i.e., Scientology communication drills] as in as they had ever been, [and] all my training on control of groups came back. 'Friends,' I said. 'Believe me, I am your friend. By some strange fate I am not with you on the RPF. But believe me if you don't get out of here right now, I know [that] you will be punished. Go now before it's too late.' And they ran away into the dark. When I sat down I was trembling all over. Because the real intent of my message had been for them to get out of the hospital. Leave Cedars. But I don't think any of them got the message

http://www.lermanet2.com/scientology...Conditions.htm
    "If you don’t need a God fine but if you need a God, I’ll nose him out, ten lengths every time. . . . What’s your sky God ever done? . . . The only happiness you’ve found is when you’ve come to this earth God!"

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Great, Jim Jones now.
    Who's next? Charles Manson?

8. Lounge   -   #38
    ~Rev Jim Jones's Avatar Kool-Aid Kowboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillaume
    Great, Jim Jones now.

Charles Manson Was a Scientologist
    "If you don’t need a God fine but if you need a God, I’ll nose him out, ten lengths every time. . . . What’s your sky God ever done? . . . The only happiness you’ve found is when you’ve come to this earth God!"

9. Lounge   -   #39
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rev Jim Jones
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillaume
    Great, Jim Jones now.

Charles Manson Was a Scientologist
    What religion his he now

10. Lounge   -   #40
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Code:
    In another shot a bald man who had been replicated magically grew hair.
    they can replicate bald men magically and let them grow hair in seconds? Well Ron must have discovered something...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast