Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 't Koffieshop (DUTCH)

thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    This must be breaking news...The Dutch have decided; using "The Famous Polder Model to ban all jokes about their Belgium neighbours, after statistics showed a rise in 4th generation blood vendatas directed against Dutch decendants of those invloved.

Wiki ---> The Polder Model

2. Lounge   -   #22
    ahah lol

3. Lounge   -   #23
    ..they also unanimously admitted, that the results of this new, NO New Belgian Jokes Law would only be visible after at least, 100 years ( 4 generations)... and that occasional understandings, thus new vendettas, could be expected and would probably continue far into the next century, just about the same time that rising sea levels, swallow up the Netherlands... so the Dutch have decided to discuss whether it's worth investing in this new law, or just continue to poke fun at them.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    man i wish i spoke dutch lol

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by bmorson View Post
    man i wish i spoke dutch lol

..well we are giving Dutch lessons here in the 't koffieshop and we except payment in natura

6. Lounge   -   #26
    oeps ..

There is also a 't Koffieshop chat channel on Soulseek

voor prima music, grapjes en meer ... Click here for your copy of Klite2.5+++
    Last edited by thewizeard; 03-31-2007 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. Lounge   -   #27
    For our patient Engelish readers, who are only really here to find out how they can order some wiet...the following

A man is leaning out the window of his apartment. All of a sudden, a glass eye falls down the balcony above. He manages to catch it. He goes up to the next floor to see if someone lost it. He knocks on the door, and there stood a beautiful blonde lady with a fantastic supermodel-esque figure and only one eye. He gives her
    back the eye, she puts it back in, and invites him in for some breakfast as a 'thank you'. The man accepts the invitation and enjoys a fantastic breakfast of salmon, croissants & champagne. After he finishes the lady looks into his eyes and says, "would you like to sleep with me?"
    The guy is now completely puzzled. "First you give me a drink, then breakfast, then you invite me to sleep with you? Do you do this with every guy you meet?"
    "No," she says. "Only the ones who catch my eye."

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Ik heb erover "iets" na zit te denken, en heb ik een idee gehad

Om te zien als er belangstelling voor is, zou ik pas na enkele "grappen" iets daarover vertellen... Dus houdt deze thread in de spiezen...

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster

Laugh

Hhahaha Nobody have ANY idea what you just said Nigel

LoL! I do though
    Last edited by Rocktron; 03-31-2007 at 09:09 AM.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Oh sh**... it never occured a Hollander would check this out I could be in hot water ...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast