Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Downloading The Fast Way

Hello All
    I've noticed that you all speak some wierd language that I don't understand (joke, joke) and am asking anybody to help me on this.
    Goodbye All

2. File Sharing   -   #72
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    WHATS A GOOD NUMBER TO SET YOUR MAX SOURCE PER FILE AT? RIGHT NOW I HAVE MY AT 25

3. File Sharing   -   #73
    geothermal78's Avatar Poster
    >>>Also, regarding rare files, does it do any good to keep searching for them if you don't get ANY hits? Thanks.>>>

One trick I do is to mispell the song or artist name on purpose. That way the search might turn up some rare song that was also mispelled. For example :

If you searched for "The Tick Theme Song", and found nothing, then try Tiick or Ttick or Tikc or Tcik.

Even short names might be mispelled. Eve could be eeve or evee.

geothermal

4. File Sharing   -   #74
    geothermal78's Avatar Poster
    >>> WHATS A GOOD NUMBER TO SET YOUR MAX SOURCE PER FILE AT? RIGHT NOW I HAVE MY AT 25>>>

How much RAM do you have ? What speed net connection ? What OS ?

geothermal

5. File Sharing   -   #75
    i tried it but i didnt get any faster downloads..
    maybe i did something wrong..

6. File Sharing   -   #76
    now i got it to give me more sources but all of the sources have like 0.3 kbs speed.. can i do anything about that?

7. File Sharing   -   #77
    martyd
    I've been using Kazaa like this for months, share loads but get really slow downloads. People with a PL of 0 download off me at 20k, yet me with a PL of 2500 downloads at 0.5k Am I just unlucky?

8. File Sharing   -   #78
    sabman
    okie a question on kazupernodes .....one of u suggested that u should connect to the sn which has the least response node bit i tried i didnt get much diff...on th other hand i tried the client with least response time and it worked !! wats the diff brtween client n sn ....which is better .....and aslo is k - dat of any help ....n when ppl say "i added more sources " wat they mean is that the no of users has increased for the file they r downloading rght ??????

9. File Sharing   -   #79
    internet.news
    yes, you can search whole the time for new sources "unlimited" :)
    it is amazing that I've found far away from my area probably some new sources:
    I've got for some songs more than 100 sources and for one, I think
    it was "My heart will go on" by Celine Dion more than 1000 Sources :) I do not know if all sources were online all the time it just amazed me :)

thanks anyway, david.

When downloading I make AutoSearchMore-Unlimited,means wwhole the time without interruption and SpeedUp (Search for more sources Now) :)

thanky anyway, david :)

10. File Sharing   -   #80
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    this is a great tip

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast