Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Downloading The Fast Way

[FONT=Optima]Why is it that I can find 20 sources using this method but no matter how much i search more i can't break 10 users?

2. File Sharing   -   #82
    Originally posted by Paul@21 April 2003 - 10:46
    Well, only a maximum of 30 sources is stored in the .dat file when you start a download. But once the download is started, an additional 120 sources can be added (150 total). That's why we continued searching after starting the download.

this isnt true...i started a download after searching for about a minute, and k-dat showed the file containing 226 sources, at first download time. the only problem i have with unlimited searching is that it tends to slow my computer, but it has had no negative effects on my download speed

-goldfire

3. File Sharing   -   #83
    Originally posted by AtmosOC@7 September 2003 - 21:49
    [FONT=Optima]Why is it that I can find 20 sources using this method but no matter how much i search more i can't break 10 users?
    check what your max sources are set at (options>kazaa lite k++ options>k++ advanced options)
    if it's only set to 10, there's your problem, change it to something else
    i keep mine at 100, but it will never reach that high...the most i've ever gotten was 25

- goldfire

4. File Sharing   -   #84
    Oh, ok...

5. File Sharing   -   #85
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    omg&#33; my files are going so slow.. before the new kazaa downloads were routinely at about 1700KB/s.. no not 170KB/s, 1700KB/s.. now all i can get is 1.2MB.. this blows.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

6. File Sharing   -   #86
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    wtf? 1700kb/s what is your connetion? I have SBC DSL and i cant get a kazza dl above 100kb/s. I cant even get a regular dl off the net above 60kb/s. How does a 1.2MB dowload blow?

7. File Sharing   -   #87
    Originally posted by adamuk@25 May 2003 - 10:20
    ok am i missing somthing here, i do search get more results but when i click them they just add a new file starting at 0k to my download list.
    Same&#33;

8. File Sharing   -   #88
    WHOHH. I am now on 5.2 kb/s

I wish i had ADSL

9. File Sharing   -   #89
    Poster
    unbelievable the number of people that do not read the faq. I been downloading with that trick since day one and as long as there were sources I always get my movies at speeds of 100 + and in 20 to 40 min I have both files...never had an issue that was not related to anything but lack of sources....manual search is always best..........(-o-)...............

10. File Sharing   -   #90
    Poster
    and when your d/l slows it&#39;s easy to fix. pause d/l close k-lite. go to program files find k-lite, go in and find k-dat ,open, click on your slowing file choose delete, it will open a delete window, choose- delete not stored only- close and restart k-lite. There you go faster every time.....so easy it&#39;s sad

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast