Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Vote Best Metal

Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    talk dirty to me!!!!!!!!!!!!! - poison.....even the jugheads revenge version kicks ass!
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

2. Music   -   #42
    Originally posted by adthomp@14 May 2003 - 11:08
    yes Benno knows what his talking about he certainly knwos his metal and ive seen his files

nu metal aint metal

like Linkin Park Limp Buiscult POD bands like that think there black rap mixing in a bit of heavy guitar sound with Djs and of course they become comercial and everyone thinks there metal

also somone mentioned nirvana sorry aint metal Grunge prur grunge
    It was me who mentionned Nirvana....
    I know that Grunge ain't metal but notice which song I mentioned I didn't mention any songs THEY wrote ... I mentioned the man who sold the world... Althought this song can be placed under the BALLAD Genre but believe me, to me this song is a classic and I used it as a metal song coz we all know that it's the only genre that makes the classics, right

For those who trash linkin park and limp bizkit...... Get a grip. Your list is from the fuckin '80s, so your brand of metal is over twenty years old. So like you have a say in the matter!

WEll Lemme answer you ... 80s ????? What about em , the 80's music is the only real music in my opinion (80's and early 90's) , Because in that music (and only in that music) that you can hear real tunes ( guitar tunes drums bass and especially VOCALS) ... The 80's bands were the real shit... You will never hear any music like that anymore... I really think that real music had died today... and I don't think it will ever return...

Any band whether they are popular or not that comes out with a fat, distorted sound that makes you sit up and bang yer head could be considered metal!
    Beleive me NU-METAL WAS CREATED FOR SUCH BANDS
    and NU-METAL ain't METAL and can never be, nothing can ever be compared to it... Are you trying to say that LINKIN PARK's In the END, ONE STEP CLOSER, SOMEWHERE I BELONG or anysong you name can be compared to LED ZEPPLIN's Stairway to Heaven ... HEH NOWAY DUDE B)

ROCK ON

3. Music   -   #43
    Yea fuck that linkin park bullshit. and no all the bands listed are not from the 80s, stop watching fuckn mtv and then maybe you'll know something about other bands than limp dickshit and linkin park crap.

some cool songs

Shadows fall - Of one blood (not from the 80s)
    In flames - Clayman (not from the 80s either)
    Unearth - My desire (guess when its not from?)
    Ozzy - Crazy train (a classic)
    Stratovarius - Hunthing high and low (not from the 80s... bla bla bla)
    and so much more great songs

so much more, I'm into power-ish metal at the moment... stratovarius, sonata arctica, rhapsody, angel dust, Iron savior, Gamma ray...............

4. Music   -   #44
    BANNED
    Limp dick shit

LMFAO

thats a great one fred durst what a wanker I hate him so much

5. Music   -   #45
    BANNED
    here a few more bands death metal type stuff

VADER
    Death
    Sepultura
    Opeth (black metal)

6. Music   -   #46
    Poster
    stop watching fuckn mtv and then maybe you'll know something about other bands than limp dickshit and linkin park crap.
    OMG, I just like them, I even like Linkin Park before some1 else in holland did

7. Music   -   #47
    Originally posted by marine_aart@15 May 2003 - 08:25
    stop watching fuckn mtv and then maybe you'll know something about other bands than limp dickshit and linkin park crap.
    OMG, I just like them, I even like Linkin Park before some1 else in holland did
    if you're gonna listen to pop at least dont try to hide behind the "its metal" crap and listen to real full on pop or something. I prefer someone who likes britney's music and knows it is pop manifactured crap but still likes the melodys or whatever else.

PS: SKID ROW hehe i forgot them, download "I remember you" from them, not that heavy metal more harder rock but that songs is great.

Downloading an Yngwie Malmsteen song will make u realise why that LP guitarist sucks. He even said he doesnt like guitar solos... haha thats because he cant play one.

8. Music   -   #48
    Poster
    OW SHIT, NOW I AM PISSED calling linkin park pop??? yeah right, why dont you walk around in a stupic town, with al your metal friends, headbanging and thinking U R cool?? OMFG, U R almost as anoying as that other guy with the stupid name why dont you learn to apreciate other people???

OR ELSE!! JUST DROP DEAD FUCKER!

9. Music   -   #49
    Originally posted by marine_aart@15 May 2003 - 08:34
    OW SHIT, NOW I AM PISSED calling linkin park pop??? yeah right, why dont you walk around in a stupic town, with al your metal friends, headbanging and thinking U R cool?? OMFG, U R almost as anoying as that other guy with the stupid name why dont you learn to apreciate other people???

hahaha classic reply

I really dont look like the stereotype metal fan sorry. and most of my friends dont really like metal.

Also I like some pop when its well done, latin music, arabic music and some classical. Metal beeing my favorite of course but you're so off.

Just stop listening to what MTV and radio force feeds you. And yes Linkin park are fuckn teen anger pop shit.

Have you actually heard any of the bands/songs ive mentioned?
    Compare that to your linkin park crap and suddently i bet LP will starting sounding more pop-ish even to your ears.

PS: You'll drop dead sooner or later too, theres no rush.

10. Music   -   #50
    BANNED
    OW SHIT, NOW I AM PISSED  calling linkin park pop??? yeah right, why dont you walk around in a stupic town, with al your metal friends, headbanging and thinking U R cool?? OMFG, U R almost as anoying as that other guy with the stupid name  why dont you learn to apreciate other people???

hmmm.. i guees hes stopped being nice now

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast