Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: psychology/hypno/seduction trackers?

Open letter:

I would like to make a deal.. Send me an invite to Seduction.gr or bitme.org or any Torrents that have business/hypnosis/nlp/seduction materials and I'll send you the "October Man Sequence" + ALL the forbidden SS patterns+Archive of ALL conventional SS patterns I've gathered.. The October Man sequence developed by in10se and Swinggcat aka Grimble in "The Game" book is known to get 15 minute fuck closes! My personal best with the technology is an HB9 less than an hour from walkup to fuckclose This stuff is forbidden and be my guest if you can find a copy in MASF and other places.(Got this from Mystery Lounge coz I attended bootcamp)..Steve P./Hypnotica/Ross Jeffries/In10se/Swinggcat/Major Mark all banned this routines cause its been known to cause an alternate "sexual identity" in the subject and create a quick obsession that makes everything outside you "pain" and every concept of good and pleasurable "anchored" to you!

I can email October Man, and the other forbidden patterns infinitely.. Invites are limited, theres a big chance you might not send it after I send mine to you..No offense but if your interested email me the invites at [email protected] and within 5 minutes in return you'll get October Man sequence+Forbidden patterns+Archive of my patterns..DO we have a deal??

What good is all that material if you cant get laid? Im giving you absolutely the fastest and surest technology I and my PUA friends have field tested.. By the way if youre not SS Savvy, realistically you cant execute this on the field, unless youre comfortable with a cheat sheet..

I also have virtually all the ebooks bout seduction so in case you want it, i can trade that as well...

If ur not interested, thats fine

Regards,

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Dear God,

I have not the least spark of an idea what the above poster is talking about lol. What's this stuff all bout?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    hah,

I read the game and actualy know.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    That helped

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    The funny thing is...anyone that has access to send an invite, will have all of the stuff he wants to give. The Seduction archive is massive.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    I get enough pussy without this crap lol

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Y not get more!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Bcause chiques who respond to methods like this are too moronic to be even used as fuque bunnies by my admirable self?

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Thats the spirit! Keep thinking that way and u might actually forget ur a virgin

Wannabees like u are a dime a dozen.Lemme suggest somethin..Where u at the moment? Go to www.fastseduction.com setup a showdown with the nearest PUA (PickUp Artist) in ur area prepare for some serious ass whipping alright VirginBoy? Hund? Like a hound or a BIATCH!! Mwahaha

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Dude I apologize.. U know what I just have to tell u this.. I couldnt help react that way coz you seemed to hurt me! Just so rude! What will ur momma think of this behaviour? Just think of your momma right now, the xpression on her face, the disappointment she must be feeling.Think of the love you have for her, and the kind of love a mom feels for her child.As you do that, permanently impress upon your memory these things Im saying to the present and your undeniable future. Just get in touch with the intensity of that love getting converted for her love towards my dick! Im fucking your mooma in the ass and fingering her pussy.Ur gay dad is jacking off to me while I put the beer bottle in ur sister and make you lick it! As you do that, doesnt it just mysteriously but automatically make sense how beer bottles are a perfect fit in ur mom's pussy?? Ask ur mooma to devirginize u Virgin boy, hehehe

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast