Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: explorer

  1. #1
    for some reason my computer keeps on frezing.when i press ctrl+alt+delete the explorer says not responding.what can i do to fix this problem?thankx

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West Londinium
    Posts
    1,080
    Quote Originally Posted by johnq86
    for some reason my computer keeps on frezing.when i press ctrl+alt+delete the explorer says not responding.what can i do to fix this problem?thankx
    Try system restore, you won't lose anything and it might sort it.

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    system restore doesnt work everytime i try to restore i get a system restore failed to work.i have a win me boot disk...how do i work it?

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,694
    Oh sh*t it's WinME. Go up one or OS's to 2000 or XP. Or go down to Win98SE.

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West Londinium
    Posts
    1,080
    Quote Originally Posted by johnq86
    system restore doesnt work everytime i try to restore i get a system restore failed to work.i have a win me boot disk...how do i work it?
    Win ME?

    Sorry, I give up!

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    lightshow's Avatar Asleep at the wheel
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    924
    Just in case you think they are joking, they arn't.

    You should seriously think about getting either windows 98se, 2000, or XP.

    WindowsME will ruin your life. seriously dude.
    I miss the days of random nut '03
    Click for more activation options, then activate by telephone. Run the keygen.
    if I call them, aren't they going to get me? (you know, down there)

  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,497
    Wtf. You have another thread where you ask about how to "upgrade" to XP. Stop trying to fix ME already.

  8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    ok i wanna upgrade but im goin to go with win 2000.can someone please pm a verified or let me know which files to get to do a full 2000 install?

  9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,497
    Quote Originally Posted by johnq86
    ok i wanna upgrade but im goin to go with win 2000.can someone please pm a verified or let me know which files to get to do a full 2000 install?
    Did you search the verifieds?

  10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West Londinium
    Posts
    1,080
    Quote Originally Posted by johnq86
    ok i wanna upgrade but im goin to go with win 2000.can someone please pm a verified or let me know which files to get to do a full 2000 install?
    W2K?

    If you're gonna upgrade, why aren't you going for xp pro?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •