Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Notpad Error

Originally posted by Spindulik@21 April 2003 - 18:46
    I hate to say this, but if you haven't done a "clean install", longer than 6 months, then you are due.
    Sorry mate, but thats bull.

IF you look after your computer, and your files, you will be fine for as long as you live.

It's the downloading of dodgy files that corrupt Windows, and result in formats.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    nizers's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by spudlover+21 April 2003 - 20:02--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spudlover @ 21 April 2003 - 20:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Spindulik@21 April 2003 - 18:46
    I hate to say this, but if you haven&#39;t done a "clean install", longer than 6 months, then you are due.

IF you look after your computer, and your files, you will be fine for as long as you live.

It&#39;s the downloading of dodgy files that corrupt Windows, and result in formats. [/b][/quote]
    HA&#33; This day in age, just surfing the internet is hazordous to your computers health.. i&#39;d take Spindulik&#39;s advice.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Originally posted by spudlover+21 April 2003 - 20:02--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spudlover @ 21 April 2003 - 20:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Spindulik@21 April 2003 - 18:46
    I hate to say this, but if you haven&#39;t done a "clean install", longer than 6 months, then you are due.

It&#39;s the downloading of dodgy files that corrupt Windows, and result in formats. [/b][/quote]
    i agree with u

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Just pop in your windows disk and re-install notepad. However, I don&#39;t think that is the problem. When it trys to open a text file, it points toward "restore" instead of notepad. This is a problem with your associations.
    Proud member of MDS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12