Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Family Guy Season 4 & 5 = 4?

  1. #1
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    austin, tx
    Posts
    3,588
    so, if u look on tv.com or others to see when the next episode of family guy is it's today. anyway, it says it's still on season 4. while if u dl this and the 8 episodes be4 it it's on season 5. so, someone messed up with the count? what's going on?

    http://epguides.com/FamilyGuy/

    http://www.tv.com/family-guy/show/34....html&season=4
    Alamo Drafthouse!

    Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

  2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    still season 4. today's episode is 4.19

  3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails
    so, if u look on tv.com or others to see when the next episode of family guy is it's today. anyway, it says it's still on season 4. while if u dl this and the 8 episodes be4 it it's on season 5. so, someone messed up with the count? what's going on?

    http://epguides.com/FamilyGuy/

    http://www.tv.com/family-guy/show/34....html&season=4
    That's because some consider the break in seasons to be a separate season. Usually I think this is done by foreigners that don't know better.

    To give an example, the shows Battlestar Galactica, SG-1, and Atlantis just started back up this past Friday but we are in he same season.
    Last edited by Busyman; 01-08-2006 at 07:27 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    That's because some consider the break in seasons to be a separate season. Usually I think this is done by foreigners that don't know better.
    Yeah, they do that because we have certain "high rating" times of the year where all the top stations release all their new TV shows, and don't want their older good shows to suffer from the ratings shifting to newer TV shows. So they wait until that period is over and start broadcasting it again.

  5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Location: Location:
    Posts
    5,873
    We bought all the Family Guy seasons here, but their only good when you have someone who's never seen the show before. Fortunately, we've had about 5 guests so far that wanted to see a bunch of episodes after watching one...good deal.

  6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    That last episode where it showed Thomas Edison and the jealous neighbor and John Goodman and family was a fucking classic.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    austin, tx
    Posts
    3,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    That last episode where it showed Thomas Edison and the jealous neighbor and John Goodman and family was a fucking classic.
    u actually liked that episode? i watched the new american dad, simpsons and the new family guy last nite and i thought all three blew ass. mo.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

    Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

  8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    That last episode where it showed Thomas Edison and the jealous neighbor and John Goodman and family was a fucking classic.
    u actually liked that episode? i watched the new american dad, simpsons and the new family guy last nite and i thought all three blew ass. mo.
    The Thomas Edision part was especially funny.
    "I'm sorry. I can't hear you over my central heating."

    I don't like Simpsons anyway.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Evil_Monkey's Avatar I OWN YO ASS
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In your pocket
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,092
    I think you got the title wrong its the other half of season 3 and the first half of season 4
    Season 5 episodes don't come out on TV till spring of 2006

    I've been wondering does any have all the family guy DVD's

    DVD's:
    Family guy vol.1
    Family guy vol.2 & 1st half of vol.3
    Family guy vol.3 & 1st half of vol.4
    Family guy:The freakin' sweet collection
    Family guy:Happy freakin christmas
    Family guy Stewie Griffin:The Untold Story
    Family guy Live in Las Vegas dvd

    Those are the only ones I have so far

  10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Monkey
    I think you got the title wrong its the other half of season 3 and the first half of season 4
    Season 5 episodes don't come out on TV till spring of 2006

    I've been wondering does any have all the family guy DVD's

    DVD's:
    Family guy vol.1
    Family guy vol.2 & 1st half of vol.3
    Family guy vol.3 & 1st half of vol.4
    Family guy:The freakin' sweet collection
    Family guy:Happy freakin christmas

    Family guy Stewie Griffin:The Untold Story
    Family guy Live in Las Vegas dvd

    Those are the only ones I have so far
    Waste of money.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •