Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Hedge Funds

  1. #1
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Can anyone suggest any good ones.

    Or would I be better putting my disposable income in a more secure, but potentially less profitable investment.

    Any ideas appreciated.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    I thought a hedge find was when you find a stash of jazz mags under someones hedge

    edit: fogrto the rest of the post:

    i woul'dnt have read thi otherwise
    Last edited by Proper Bo; 01-09-2006 at 12:06 AM.

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo
    I thought a hedge find was when you find a stash of jazz mags under someones hedge

    edit: fogrto the rest of the post:

    i woul'dnt have read thi otherwise
    God point, well made.

    I'll think about that.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    :golfr:ag

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo
    :golfr:ag

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    i tuhought they were suuposed to be fishing rods fro a second

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Can anyone suggest any good ones.

    Or would I be better putting my disposable income in a more secure, but potentially less profitable investment.

    Any ideas appreciated.
    I think I made an in depth post on this in the accountancy dungeon thread - 'and stick the odd 50p in the diddler'.




    Btw, anyone with any sense will tell you to invest in property.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Can anyone suggest any good ones.

    Or would I be better putting my disposable income in a more secure, but potentially less profitable investment.

    Any ideas appreciated.
    I think I made an in depth post on this in the accountancy dungeon thread - 'and stick the odd 50p in the diddler'.




    Btw, anyone with any sense will tell you to invest in property.
    This is the happiest I have been (forum-wise) for an age.

    Don't bother giving up smoking, you don't have the willpower.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I think I made an in depth post on this in the accountancy dungeon thread - 'and stick the odd 50p in the diddler'.




    Btw, anyone with any sense will tell you to invest in property.
    This is the happiest I have been (forum-wise) for an age.

    Don't bother giving up smoking, you don't have the willpower.
    Are you setting hobbes a non sequitur trail to follow later.

    Or maybe this one was especially for BusBoy. I feel even a part-time telephonist will spot it a mile off.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    This is the happiest I have been (forum-wise) for an age.

    Don't bother giving up smoking, you don't have the willpower.
    Are you setting hobbes a non sequitur trail to follow later.

    Or maybe this one was especially for BusBoy. I feel even a part-time telephonist will spot it a mile off.
    irl

    Quality

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •