Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ut2007

silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by colt45joe
    too bad its not coming out for Ps3
    HAha yea its gonna be a launch title from what I've heard.

2. Games   -   #12
    trajillo's Avatar Fitter Happier
    do you think i will be able to run it with my newly bought

AMD ATHLON 64 X2 Dual Core 3800+ (2.01ghz)
    1.gb Ram
    i got a 6600gt right now but im going to upgrade a better one before this game comes out?

3. Games   -   #13
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Why do ppl even ask that when it's not even going to be out for atleast another year. You will found out once they release the specs. Until then sit tight.

4. Games   -   #14
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach
    9800 pro ALLIN WONDER

lol wut a beast! a beast of a video card. 9800 "PRO". Man maebach, you are l33t AllInOne wonder...
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

5. Games   -   #15
    the UT2007 demo videos (like the ones at GameSpot) are really impressive when you see a dude just walking around & talking. the character animation looks VERY smooth and natural. but when it moves to the first-person p.o.v., running around & blowing shit up, it just looks kind of like every other big loud FPS i've ever played. just bigger and louder. the walking around & talking part, where it's going slow enough for you to actually look at the detail and the animation, is really impressive though.

6. Games   -   #16
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RA1N1AC
    the UT2007 demo videos (like the ones at GameSpot) are really impressive when you see a dude just walking around & talking. the character animation looks VERY smooth and natural. but when it moves to the first-person p.o.v., running around & blowing shit up, it just looks kind of like every other big loud FPS i've ever played. just bigger and louder. the walking around & talking part, where it's going slow enough for you to actually look at the detail and the animation, is really impressive though.
    Yes that's true, that does happen with every fps game. lol if you just want to run around have fun and blow stuff up and not worry about the graphics, quake3 arena is the game for you my friend.
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

7. Games   -   #17
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I always wondered why facial graphics are such a big deal in these games as well.

The action is so fast paced that it matters none. Multiplayer deathmatches don't need it but it does work in FPS adventure games.

Epic has licensed Face FX from OC3 Entertainment for Unreal Engine 3. They could have saved their money and went in another direction although they were already using it before. I guess it came down to whether they had time to develop their own facial animation.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12