Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Msn Messenger

I was just thinking that most of the people i know on msn r dicks, so if you like rap, films anything like that put down your email address so u can speak 2 people of a similar interest. Mine's [email protected]. The more people that do this then if u put your address down some1 else adds u, and so on and so on. Pricks don't waste there time doing there little u r so sad thing!bcause its the people that do those messages that r the losers. Thankyou

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Ex-member
    Pricks: don't waste your time doing your little "You are so sad" thing; its the people that write those messages that are the losers.

note: I have edited this quote to make it more comprehensible...
    I agree wholeheartedly with this sentiment.
    Everyone look at the first page of the Minesweeper Scores thread to see how well Olibomb practices what he preaches...

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by Lamsey@21 April 2003 - 19:29
    Pricks: don't waste your time doing your little "You are so sad" thing; its the people that write those messages that are the losers.

note: I have edited this quote to make it more comprehensible...
    I agree wholeheartedly with this sentiment.
    Everyone look at the first page of the Minesweeper Scores thread to see how well Olibomb practices what he preaches...
    LOLOL
    Lamsey I was going to mention that in your post
    but I didnt want to start a flame war in it.

I am so glad you replied to this post

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Ex-member
    I don't like flaming. I prefer to take people's words and stuff them back down their throat.

It's a much more elegant way of making your point - better than hurling insults or accusing people of being homosexuals...

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Lamsey, i mentioned it much bcause the fact that minesweeper is a sad little game, which your wasting people's time. Whereas im doing something that could b interesting, cursing was going to be used but you'll probably(definetely)do another gay reply

6. Lounge   -   #6
    BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by olibomb@21 April 2003 - 19:48
    Lamsey, i mentioned it much bcause the fact that minesweeper is a sad little game, which your wasting people's time. Whereas im doing something that could b interesting, cursing was going to be used but you'll probably(definetely)do another gay reply
    r u trying to piss the fuck out of everyone people like different things why insult people

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by olibomb@21 April 2003 - 19:48
    And your post in here was a good read ?
    Whats sad to you may not be sad to others...

8. Lounge   -   #8
    I'm not Brockster, what came out as a joke from me has been turned into something way out of hand. Lamsey i'm sorry if i offended you or Brockster. So can we just stop all this

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Ex-member
    you'll probably(definetely)do another gay reply
    Please tell me that was a joke, since I mentioned the 'gay' thing in my second post in this thread...

Apology accepted. Live and let live, guys. :beerchug:

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Thanx Lamsey!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast